A suggestion to the administration - page 33

Svinozavr:
Sveta... )))
I have quite a fertile imagination and your (yours? - can't remember) post and my unfed body have given me strange thoughts. Pressing...))

Similarly

Shit... Do I have to quote?
Let's shut it down, okay?

No, intrigue is intrigue! :)

So who's crushing who over there?

Mischek:

Given the obviously high volume of work in the run-up to the 2010 MQL5 Championship, and the consequent lack of regular attention to this forum, ...................

Are you trying to force yourself under the "carrot and stick"? I think that after a few years there will only be "cousins" left here. Examples abound on the Internet. Sorry for "giving power to the proletarian". Weak, methinks. I have nothing against the candidates, but that's not the point.

coaster:

You're putting yourself under the "carrot and stick"? I think after a few years there will be only "cronies" left here. Examples abound on the Internet. Sorry for "giving power to the proletarian". Weak, methinks. I have nothing against the candidates, but that's not the point.

I like the branch. And the idea. It's a good branch. It's iconic. And the idea is good. A milestone in the development of the forum.

And the branch plus the idea immediately shows you who's who.

Swetten:

No, intrigue is intrigue! :)

So who's crushing who over there?

They're the ones who are jealous... :)))

Swetten:

I like the branch. And the idea. It's a good branch. It's iconic. And the idea is good. A milestone in the development of the forum.

And a branch plus an idea immediately shows who's who.

Yes, who is free and who is herd mentality.

coaster:

Are you putting yourself under the "carrot and stick"? I think after a few years there will only be "nephews" left here. Examples abound on the internet. Sorry for "giving power to the proletarian". Weak, methinks. I have nothing against the candidates, but that is not the point.

Why such extremes, the stick, the carrot, it will just be less foul language, rudeness and naked advertising grails

DDFedor:

they're the ones who are jealous... :)))

yeah

coaster:

Yeah, who is free, and who is herd.

Well, you're not herd mentality, I can tell.

It's interesting: a lot of people think he's not herd mentality, and the rest of us are cattle and proletarians.

It's especially noticeable on this forum: every Personage is a fucking Personality.

And if you scratch him, you'll see that he's a mama! :)

Reason: