A suggestion to the administration - page 14

Svinozavr:
Don't get me wrong. Or at least somehow...))
I have no pretensions, preferences or even, human piety towards ANYONE.
I'm just a Piglet ploughing his patch. My lawn.

And I - this is important!!! - I'm very interested in talking to people I'm interested in. I certainly don't welcome mewdillas shitting in my meadow. I hope you understand...

Yes, everyone understood. Exactly. :)

Show the Polish where exactly there is boorishness, insults. And the rest is just my opinion. And it's exactly on topic.

FreeLance:

And to whom will you answer?

First and foremost, to yourself. if it's suddenly clear to you what I'm talking about. at the time, your posts were a "catalyst" and "oil on the fire". that's why they were deleted.

Rosh: Let's calm down.

The most sensible advice.

SProgrammer, you are a trader. Everything should be taken calmly, both "profits" and "losses", especially as none of it matters at all. There is no need to respond to rudeness. There is no need to make excuses, it's not your fault. Why waste energy, time and money on fighting pendulums, spend it better on studying charts. Good luck to you.

FreeLance:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;)

Except that the very approach, with the irretrievable deletion of posts - seems to me a dead end from the start.

And even more so in the "authoritative" hands of the "public".

Any idea, even a well-spoken one, can be maligned and edited by "authorities".

Pity...

The decision is hasty. And the example of the discussion confirms it.

And if MQL5 has the same shit - sad.

:(

We all are different here

And we all want the best.

Now imagine that everyone who posted in this thread was gathered in a room and asked to

Now imagine that everyone who posted in a room was asked to write 10 amendments to the rules of the forum to make it better, but you can write amendments only if they

if a majority of the people in the room vote for them.

No one leaves the room until there are 10 amendments.

What's easier, speak out, debate, vote, go home.

No way, starving on the third day we'll foam at the mouth and black eye to figure out who can and who can not moderate, for what you can banish, and for what you can not, this topic - rubbish or the path to the grail

In general, all dead).

We are all different. The boorishness and filth is boring all the same.

At one time, simple solutions were proposed to improve the forum. And on the Five, too.

But the owners decided otherwise...

DDFedor:

First and foremost, to yourself. if it's suddenly clear to you what I'm talking about. at the time your posts were a "catalyst" and "oil on the fire". that's why they were deleted.
Please prove this to your "moderator" assessment.

Richie:

The most sensible advice.

SProgrammer, you are a trader. Everything should be taken calmly, both "profits" and "losses", all the more so because none of it matters at all. There is no need to respond to rudeness. There is no need to make excuses, it's not your fault. Why waste energy, time and money on fighting pendulums, spend it better on studying charts. Good luck to you.

I'm perfectly calm, it's just that sometimes I have to write fast. I don't have the time.

Of course nothing will change, especially since I don't give a damn about it. Well what can I say - I just try to prevent evil sometimes. :)) When I have time. And including how now to draw the attention of society to what is happening. And what's going on is basically a disservice to the forum. So how to tell the truth here, there was not much activity and so - and will be at all zero.

SProgrammer:

Show the Polish where exactly there is boorishness, insults. And the rest is just my opinion. And Exactly on topic.

SProgrammer : Hilarious the looniest, dumbest, most flooders, most trolls, most psychopaths... have been appointed moderators.

Highlighted by me. And how do you feel about that, S? Couldn't you have put it in a less pointed, non-insulting way?

Mischek:

We are all different. The boorishness and filth are all equally annoying.

Can you blame me?

But they delete my posts...

;)

Reason: