A suggestion to the administration - page 12

Svinozavr:
I, on the other hand, have never been appointed to anything, and therefore, with a relieving sense of irresponsibility, I will say:
- You're an odd man out of your depth...

Pity about you, I think you should have been a pile of quiet objective moderators, too. You've demonstrated what the rest of us are like. Which is exactly what I needed to prove.

I was silent in the beginning.

And now I believe the oprichniks have been brought in.

My non-offensive posts were deleted...

Yeah, well...

The masters know best.

The real tantrum of a spoilt three-year-old who has had his lollipop taken away

I'm talking about the S.

SProgrammer:

And don't delete the posts!!! That's ridiculous. Ban it. :)

You're back, aren't you? I told you I wouldn't.

*** This post, if you delete it, I'll post it until I think all the interested people have read it.

Everybody knows who you are.

*** I'll explain - all these people have personally fought with me, trolling, provoking, writing all kinds of shit ... And they're moderators - who doesn't think that's weird? :)

I haven't noticed that about the appointed moderators, unlike you.

Mischek:

The real tantrum of a spoilt three-year-old who has had his lollipop taken away

I'm talking about the S.

Yes everyone understood - but the test clearly demonstrated what would happen. Is that exactly what everyone wants? I'm personally not sure.

Bullshit, it'll all work out.

Whoever's in withdrawal will get used to the new one.

joo:

You're back, aren't you? You said you wouldn't go back.

Everybody knows who you are.

I haven't noticed that about the appointed moderators, unlike you.

I'm not a moderator. They're moderators now. You can tell the difference, right?

Great, S, your opinion has been heard. It wasn't the first by the way. The first was sever30.

Uniformity of expressed points of view is the worst thing that can happen. Then the forum will degenerate.

This is not what we are aiming for, but for the forum to once again be a place where we can discuss working issues calmly, without unnecessary negative emotions.

Swearing and insults will not be tolerated, that's for sure.

What's the big deal with deleting my post - I'm expressing my opinion. Or is it that everyone here can only speak in favour?

SProgrammer:

I am not a moderator. They're moderators now. You see the difference, don't you?

You weren't against my candidacy? Weren't you? I'm deleting your posts. Your complaints are accepted. Don't be rude or insulting, please.
Reason: