Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 51

Andrei01:
Well, what's the problem? Read the terms and conditions of ECN trading.

Just explain, how can you put a SELLSTOP, at a price that is higher than the current one?

Andrei01:

Yeah, well... the effects of NLP are all over your face. :) A lot of words, but nothing at all... as usual lately, but there used to be some good stuff...

I know it's hard to get rid of all this NLP zombie stuff...

I understand that it's hard to get rid of all that NLP zombie stuff... But Loki is a normal working tool, so it's not a sign of great intelligence to fight against it. You should not worry about that, because MT5 has mixed them all in one package. Same eggs, but from the side. :)

Andrei, good luck to you. It's going to be difficult for you. Without a brain...

PapaYozh:

With what?
With a stop order inside the spread.

Mischek:

so the price would theoretically be better

So if we entered BUY at Ask, what is the point of closing at a price lower (inside the spread)?

Andrei01:
with a stop order inside the spread.

I understand that this is difficult for you, so I will explain slowly:

"Just to clarify, how can you put a SELLSTOP, at a price that is higher than the current price? "

Svinozavr:
Andrei, good luck to you. It's going to be hard for you. Without a brain...

Thanks, Pyotr. Same to you. Although you probably don't need it, with that kind of brain... :)

PapaYozh:

I understand that this is difficult for you, so I will explain slowly:

"Just to clarify, how can you put a SELLSTOP, at a price that is higher than the current price? "

Very simply. You are confusing two different things. It is one thing to place a pending order and quite another to turn it into a market order. You can always place a pending order if you hold a stop loss, which in ECN is zero. Well, it will be triggered according to its triggering conditions. I.e., the price is higher at a certain moment, so the pending order will not work, the next one will be lower and the pending order will work. I have explained it slowly enough. :)

Andrei01:

Thanks Peter, and the same to you. Although you probably do not need it, WITH THOSE brains ... :)

I didn't mean to offend you - why should I, profit? ))) Just use your head for a while and turn off your understanding of anything and everything. You seem to be a reasonable person ...

===
Sorry if I'm wrong... Buggahaha!!!))

PapaYozh:

So if we BUY at Ask, what is the point of closing at a lower price (inside the spread)?
Let's assume that a decision has been made to exit.
We exit either by the BID offered by someone else at that moment, or we put our own higher price in the hope that it will be covered

Svinozavr:

Just turn on your head for a while and turn off your understanding of anything and everything.

Could you draw yourself an example of how to do it? :)
Reason: