We need a second head, or even two, like the Garrynych kite. - page 2

rensbit:

FION:

Stability is defined by the ability of the system not to drain at unfavourable parts of the history for it. I.e. with constant initial parameters we select areas where the system is losing, look for the reason, try to overcome it, etc.

In this case other areas appear

Again we search for the reason and apply the filter until we obtain the breakeven.

We bet on the real. We're draining. Create a topic and start crying on the waistcoat.

Reshetov:

Again we look for the reason, apply a filter and so on until we reach breakeven.

Put it on real. Sell out. Create a topic and start crying on the waistcoat.

))))... while (draining) seeking();

Angela:

Decided to try to make the most primitive one on one machine, the range of work turned out significantly wider, but the performance, compared to previous versions, is very low. Question in the studio: are there any prospects for refinement of such a TC

Well, why wouldn't there be perspective? Everyone has prospects, just different ones :).

Have you ever tried trying on different wheels and see what you get? You could put a wheelbarrow on a wheelbarrow, for example. There are a lot of variants.

Angela, the best head is your own. If I had a girl who could create an advisor like the one you created, I would be very proud.

And your avatar is wonderful.

Andrei01:

You could put a mashka on the mashka as well, for example. There are many options.

So all your life. Lots of options, not much use.

FION:

)))... while (draining) looking for();
I was going this way in my previous TS, but I have not come to an acceptable result, it's like a patchwork quilt, you patch in one place, tears in another, and so on without end, to be honest, I got tired, I wanted to try something new.

rensbit:

Look for a pattern. P.S. There really is one detail missing here :)

if, not an intersection, then a direction ?

Andrei01:

Well, why wouldn't there be perspective? Everyone has prospects, just different ones :).

Have you tried trying on different mash-ups and seeing what happens? You could put a wrist on top of a wrist as well, for example. There are many variations.

There are even too many to list, which is why I asked for advice. Of course, it is possible to connect other indicators, including a waving machine, but in this case I will go back to my previous variants, as complicating the system reduces its stability, I would like not to complicate it.

As an example, I increased a Stop Loss slightly, the result is already better, but it is not for my weak nerves, I can not stand it watching my deposit fall by 77 pips, even at 30 I want to switch off the computer.

Angel
Alpari-Demo (Build 226)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2008.12.01 00:00 - 2010.05.31 23:00 (2008.12.01 - 2010.06.01)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters Lot=0.1; MaxRisk=1; StopLoss=771;
Bars in history 10168 Modelled ticks 17154969 Simulation quality 90.00%
Plot mismatch errors 4
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 3271.37 Total profit 8440.72 Total loss -5169.35
Profitability 1.63 Expected payoff 15.80
Absolute drawdown 172.37 Maximum drawdown 529.22 (13.58%) Relative drawdown 22.03% (233.87)
Total trades 207 Short positions (% win) 113 (46.02%) Long positions (% win) 94 (36.17%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 86 (41.55%) Loss trades (% of all) 121 (58.45%)
Largest profitable trade 392.41 losing transaction -77.19
Average profitable deal 98.15 losing trade -42.72
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 5 (1353.37) Continuous losses (loss) 9 (-307.96)
Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 1353.37 (5) Continuous loss (number of losses) -354.59 (6)
Average continuous winnings 2 Continuous loss 2

Assuming a priori that ALL INDICATORS (neural network ones are no exception) are a derivative of price, then we may conclude: we ALL are trying to find some regularity where it does not exist.

And the more "advanced" the derivative and the more sophisticated the indicator is, the further we move away from the reality.

That's just my opinion, but I behave in the same way as many of us, i.e. I try to "predict", dreaming ...... .

Richie:

Angela, the best head is your own. If I had a girl who could create an advisor like the one you created, I would be very proud.

And your avatar is wonderful.

Thank you! (Laughs) Your own head is certainly good, but sometimes it starts to go haywire, and therefore requires an outside view. And frankly speaking, I don't feel any pride, I could be proud if I got something working, but this is just a toy with a distant relation to reality.

But thanks for the kind words anyway.

Reason: