The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 7

gip >>:

Ещё раз пытаюсь до тебя донести смысл ситуации. Ордер был отложенным. Это значит по рынку его исполнять не было необходимости. То есть задержка его исполнения составляла 22 минуты. За 22 минуты можно было его вывести даже по более выгодной цене, правда это на спокойном рынке. А на новостях просто нормально вывести.

First find out what a pending order is, and then you'll make your point. Yes, you could have opened a position at a better price in 22 minutes, but the brokerage company had clear instructions not to do that and to wait. DC has clearly fulfilled all its obligations.

And you are confusing and leading away. I will ask for the third time: how long should it take to execute an order for 20m on the news? The whole problem is in answering this simple question.

rid >>:

Понятно. Ты - известный защитник "бедных ДЦ".

Только ты один, похоже, торгуешь на реальных рынках. А все остальные, - это так, - копаются в песочнице. Твоя такая самодовольная позиция прослеживается практически во всех твоих постах на форуме. Надеюсь, это скоро пройдет. Т.к. серьезный человек, начав недавно торговать у серьезных брокеров на реальном рынке, очень скоро перестаёт этим кичится и хвастаться в каждом своем посте.

Вернемся к песочнице. Конечно, мы (цитирую тебя) "никогда не торговали на реальных рынках вообще ничего не знают про трейдинг". В таком случае, тем более, - если кухня анонсирует на всех своих страничках нормальное исполнение, то она должна придерживаться своих обещаний.

Как следует из претензии по ссылке, - почему-то, при убыточных исполнениях на клиента всегда в таких случаях "вешались" лоси. А стоило вдруг сработать тейкпрофиту и оказалось, что "отложка не сработала..."

Если бы он торговал на реальных рынках он бы здесь вообще ничего не писал с нами не общался и форум этот не знал. ДЦ - это ДЦ. я же говорил уже нечего слушать и бояться надо торговать в разных через копировщик и лучше в тех кто не представлен на российском лох рынке

timbo >>:

Ты сперва выясни что такое отложенный ордер, а потом будешь доносить смысл. Да, за 22 минуты можно было бы открыть позицию по более выгодной цене, но у ДЦ была чёткая инструкция не делать этого, а ждать. ДЦ чётко выполнил все свои обязательства.

Timbo, what are you talking about? Your knowledge is sometimes impressive. Don't you know that buy stop and sell stop orders exist? You think it was Alpari's idea and no one else in the world uses this concept? Do you think that Alpari orders are only executed from the market and that you cannot place buy/sell orders at a specific price?

FreeLance >>:

Ваша попытка зафлудить вопрос не будет иметь успеха. :)

Вы, в слепом желании убедить всех в чётком выполнении регламента, не удосужились назвать хоть один пункт регламента или договора, нарушенный клиентом.

Кроме досужих рассуждениях о "трудностях" ДЦ и бла-бла-бла... голодных люмпенах, коим не место на высокоинтеллектуальном Форексе.

Считаю, что мы и так достаточно здесь высказались. :)

Желаете продолжить диспут? Переходим на сайт КРОУФР. ;)

Удачи!

It is better to immediately go to 40 forums, including Eastern and obligatory with the forex-tsd and forexfactory and obligatory with a good article. Believe me, if everyone has in their browser bookmarks a list of at least 20 major forums and is not too lazy to move the discussions with the employees of dealing centers, trading will be easier and then the study of Forex will not be in vain because the general Internet community will go to a normal and honest understanding the business firms, even if they remain only a few but you get confidence and you learn and then someone just steal from you possible

Roger >>:

И вот сижу я (гипотетически, как управляющий менеджер), вижу заявку в 240 лотов и знаю, что через минуту ордер истечет, а цена может и не дойти. Я, как дурак, отправляю заявку в банк на хеджирование, а цена так и не дошла, что мне на это банк ответит? Или не отправил, а цена дошла. Я бы не отправил, чесслово. Если бы не было экспирации, то никто и не спорит.

So you sit there as a hypothetical manager and see a pending order 25 minutes before it expires and do nothing? Then you are a kitchen kitchen and you don't need to lie in your advertising. Otherwise it is your right not to execute it.

timbo >>:

Да какого там туману, вот люмпен-пролетариату всё "очевидно". "Жуликовато-вороватый дилер" - отобрать и поделить. Дело Шарикова живёт и торжествует.

Тебе простой вопрос: ты ожидаешь что заявка на 20 лимонов на новостях будет исполнена за ...(сколько?)... секунд? Дополнительное условие: ты "торгуешь" не в шарашкиной конторе, а в приличном ДЦ, который честно хэджирует своих клиентов.

When a majorette has nothing to say on the matter, he uses mean-spirited insults. It is understandable that a person who believes that he has outgrown the status of "lumpen and marbles" wants to ostentatiously distance himself from them. And the best way to do that is by subtly putting your opponent in that category!

The typical sneaky manner of such son-of-the-majors who used their father's money to trade on the stock market once or twice and now (with all their might) are beating their chests - "I know about finances too!". Well, well...

This is why such majors like to skillfully divert the topic to insert 2-3 clever terms from their superficial knowledge. Little concern that these terms don't fit the topic at hand in the slightest.

And here we are talking specifically about how a well known VC has cleverly bilked a client by taking his considerable money and embezzling the client's profits.

But it's not profitable for you to write about it here. How could it be? "I also know about finance" (s).

It is much more profitable to insult your opponent and speak in a cautionary tone about "the global", about banks, about contractors. To talk about what everyone already knows. But it is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Thus, holding back the fact that in serious, respectable banks orders (especially - pending orders), even for millions of dollars are carried out in seconds.

Unless, of course, it's a one-day bank for money laundering.

But you must be dealing with a bank which takes half a day to process a trivial transaction.

Meanwhile, this is not about banks at all. And we are talking about the obligations of brokerage companies, which shout screams in their official documents and on their websites (not about the contractors, no...) - about the absolute liquidity of the Forex market 24 hours a day, about the immediate execution of orders - when the price touches the level of the order.

In learning videos brokerage companies declare instant order triggering (when the price touches), and among other things - "direct access to interbank liquidity .....", - to the very "absolute liquidity of the market 24/7" .

The price of those promises is now very well visible! And here you are, for some reason, stuck on "counterparties" that have nothing to do with the topic. This has already been affordably explained to you (see absolute liquidity). But you pretend that you "don't get it" and keep spinning about "counterparty and finance", while mistakenly classifying your opponent as a category of people to which you still belong. You can see it in your manners. Your behaviour is very reminiscent of Charikov's behaviour in the performance of his duties - "strangled, strangled..."

I'm pretty sure no one sends anything anywhere :( and why should I care about any managers - are they doing me a favour or are they just letting the weak and feeble to trade?

timbo >>:

Да какого там туману, вот люмпен-пролетариату всё "очевидно". "Жуликовато-вороватый дилер" - отобрать и поделить. Дело Шарикова живёт и торжествует.

Тебе простой вопрос: ты ожидаешь что заявка на 20 лимонов на новостях будет исполнена за ...(сколько?)... секунд? Дополнительное условие: ты "торгуешь" не в шарашкиной конторе, а в приличном ДЦ, который честно хэджирует своих клиентов.

To say such things you have to prove them - so far from what I have read in this thread it seems to me to be the opposite

mydone >>:
я более чем уверен что никто вообще ничего никуда не отправляет:( и вообще какое мне дело до всяких менеджеров - они мне услугу чтоли делают что сирому и убогому дают поторговать ?

Yes, it is a definite service. If you can't enter the market yourself, you do it through a DC. It is a paid service. It's not a "you sell, I buy" kind of deal.

gip >>:

Да, это определенная услуга. Если самостоятельно ты на рынок выйти не можешь, делаешь это через ДЦ. Это именно платная услуга.
It's a paid service, I'm paying for it. But the attitude of mountain managers of mountain companies is as if they are doing me a favour and after I've paid for it they do something for me, that's what I wrote. And your answer confirms to me just how foolish you (maybe a representative of the brokerage company) are if you try to put things in a wrong light with such answers.
Reason: