TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day) - page 8

Please tell me, what period do you take the RSI with?

It looks like you are opening a position on an emerging bar, is this really the case?

ExBitza >>:
ок 212.65.93.12 2366100 6rsfvkn
Why drained this account instead of 250p a day?

goldtrader >>:
Почему слили это счёт вместо 250п в день?

Ы

So TC is in development or found on the internet

IgorM писал(а) >>

Ы

So TC is in development or found on the internet

Exactly. Before making such loud statements (+250 p/day), he'd better run his brainchild in a tester beforehand. By the way, I've already advised him to do so.

PPC >>:

Вот именно. Прежде, чем делать такие громкие заявления (+250 п/день), лучше бы он предварительно своё детище на тестере погонял. Кстати, я ему это уже советовал.

yep, and if you think about

ExBitza >>:
for example, today with SL 10 and trailing 5, no TP, there were the following profits (over 10p): +20p, +24p, +23p,
and assume that the numbers are in 5 digits :) - I think this is not a TP. Just scalping/pipping. Reading the posts of the top dog there is no concept of a trend at all.

Yep... topikaster....

It's a lot harder to open a new real every week than a demo... :-)))

Tell me please, with what period do you take the RSI? 8 It looks like you are opening a position on a bar that is forming, is this true? not before the 35-40th second Why did you lose this account instead of 250p a day? because this is a test, the goal is the same Y means the TS is in development or found on the web two times "yes" he would have better pre-run his brainchild on the tester. By the way, I advised him to do it already. How? I have no adviser, unfortunately :( and assume that the numbers in the 5 figures :) - it's not a TS - just scalping / pipsing Only I see the word "scalping" in the title of the thread? Do I deny that it is scalping? No need to assume anything - go to the account and see that the numbers 20p, 24p, 23p excluding the 5th digit, with the 5th digit - 200p, 240p and 230p there is no concept of trend I wrote, the direction of the trend shows CCI 170. As long as it is above 0 - we are only playing to the upside. Igor, I see you talk a lot, new real to open every week is much harder than demo... :-))) Yes, 3rd try, hard scalping: SL 10 pips (for especially gifted individuals - not including the 5th sign, normal 10 pips), Trailing 1.8 pips. _We'll see_ (keyword) what happens. 2373401 pwxh0am

ExBitza , success in your hard work, as for the real deal - real is when you are ready and not when you learn.

i am glad that you are not afraid of criticism - search for it and i think you will find the truth in your TS - i can tell you - do not take any price movement as a signal for action, sometimes there is a prolonged correction - it is visible in other pairs, and imho - look for a pair a little more predictable than the euro

ExBitza 08.05.2010 15:40

If anyone doesn't have Haken, here you go. There's Haken and the template I use. http://ifolder.ru/17628396

I can't download the indicator from the link provided. Could you please post it somewhere else?

Reason: