What happened to Doe last night? - page 5

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

))) You are a genius editor!

===

I don't even know what to say about the previous post. I was referring to slightly different laws. But that's OK... Never mind...

By the way, if you are interested in macroeconomics, it is quite interesting to read Yasin. Have a look at Khazin (Neocon). There are others, of course.

Yeah, advised to plant potatoes and stock up on warm underwear, foretold horror and collapse... like I remember her prophecy now, not to boloboly him in the face with that note, let him comment. Yassin... no comment.

Svinozavr >>:

Кстати, если интересуетесь макроэкономикой, то весьма интересно почитать Ясина. К Хазину заглянуть (Неокон). Есть и др., разумеется.

If it's macro, there's nothing cooler than Gregory Manchu. But that's for serious study.

Svinozavr >>:

))) Вы - гениальный редактор!

:D Sorry, hic-ic - the effects of alcohol have taken their toll :)
Thanks for Hazin, etc. - I may have a quick look at "their creations" but I won't study them deeply as they have already passed me by. The year before last I used to watch a lot of RBC TV - once a day at least, and gave it up for one reason - the essence of this channel is an explanation of the current situation, based on different news/actions that by and large could not move markets, but the established economic model means that any news moves everything - where to? Yes, wherever necessary or forward or backward, and forecasts made out of thin air by the principle - it has to be so, but it has to be so, because-why-then ..... I think Hazin has the same principle.

I presented my vision of the crisis model of macroeconomics, my vision from the point of view of a soviet citizen, who, even though at a "snotty" age I told my vision of the crisis model of macroeconomics from the point of view of a soviet citizen who, although still a "snotty" citizen, used to see the economic structure of the USSR crumbling and, looking back over the years and seeing the current Russian economy, I realize that the current economy is an inside-out structure, which in theory (they once taught me economics in university, but in passing) should not work either in the domestic market or in the world economy in general - but it works, it works in politics - at rapprochement with other countries, at "artificial marketsStates, "artificial markets", etc. That is how I see the global world economy working, especially in the last 3-4 years: Just as in the defeat of the USSR, the global markets are being written off from the balance / brought intotemporary conformity at any cost - both by "taming down" the situation in America and by heating up the euro, and by "accidents with indices" and "accidents with annual new prices for gold, then for raw materials". And the purpose of all these accidents - not profit, but "writing off zeros from the balance sheet", because portfolios of large investors are too large, and there goes a dump of "virtual wealth", but the purpose of these actions is not ruin, but simply the reduction in multiples - was 200/400 = 1/2

SZS: what the hell I wrote :), "the world conspiracy theory" - part 2

Mathemat >>:
Вообще-то я за ним не слежу, но вот сегодня увидел в новостях:

interesting interpretation by Hazin:

And the rise happened thanks to automatic buying programmes - the condition in them is that if the Dow has fallen more than 1,000 points, you have to open buying. As soon as this point of decline is reached, the programmes automatically started buying on a massive scale - and the market flew back up.

So, the market was deliberately held for many months, forcing the public into it - in modest volumes of trading of professional speculators the Dow has risen 1.5 times (to 10 000), and only after that the public made the market grow even by 10%. And now the dummies were cynically thrown out by the market with big losses - the same 1200 points of the Dow advance, which was made with the participation of the general public during the half a year, now was won back in just a few days. There is no pick-up in the form of buying when the price falls - everyone was already in the market and everyone was playing up: that is exactly what happened in the past times - this is the well-known phenomenon of "the more optimism, the deeper the collapse".

IgorM >>:

интересная интерпретация у Хазина:

А рост случился благодаря программам автоматических покупок - в них заложено условие, что если Доу упал больше, чем на 1000 пунктов, то надо открывать покупки. Как только эта отметка падения была достигнута, программы автоматически запустили массовые покупки - и рынок улетел обратно вверх.

Bullshit, like everything else by Hazin. Cool trade condition - buy if the Dow is down more than 1000 pips. Except that the Dow has never fallen more than 1000 pips in a day before. I.e. there are sitting automatons charged with a trading condition that never existed in the first place. I wonder if there are no conditions there in case the Martians come? It would be interesting to see a chart testing these conditions on history.

timbo >>:

Бред, как и всё остальное у Хазина....

I agree, but it's the same nonsense they give us on the news:
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2010/05/07/findout/
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2010/05/07/fatfinger/
and i can't find the stupid news like - nasdaq employee wrote a price instead of a billion - a million

So the Nasdaq employee sits and hand-draws zeros on his quotes, while I thought that the stock exchange is like "Forex for the people" - you look at points, count the %, "click-wheel-twist the price in the terminal" - and there he stands a pending order, they have it hard there at Nasdaq :D

))) His (Hazin's) opinion on the market I've somehow never listened to (or anyone else's, for that matter). I meant "for macroeconomics" - neo-Keynesianism, etc. As for the causes of the crisis - (simplified) the stimulation of demand by credit pumping - the basis and disease of the modern economy. It seems to be clear...
Ha! Doesn't it remind you of anything? Leverage and demand stimulation? ))) Keynes is alive and well now!!! Yay! (And peep))

IgorM >>:

согласен, но этот же бред и дают нам в новостях:
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2010/05/07/findout/
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2010/05/07/fatfinger/
и немогу найти глупую новость типа - сотрудник Nasdaq написал цену вместо миллиард - миллион

сидит значит сотрудник Nasdaq и от руки вырисовывает нулики на своих котировках, а я то думал, что на бирже как на "Форексе для народа" - смотришь в пп, считаешь в %, "мышей в терминале клац-колесиком подкрутил цену" - и вот он отложник стоит, тяжело им там на Nasdaq :D

This is the unofficial version of what happened and it is being widely circulated. Try googling dow jones drop news and you'll find a lot. It wasn't an "employee wrote the price", it was a trader who put in a sell order of 16 billion instead of millions, probably by tweaking the wheel. Many automatic systems triggered this, too, and started selling. Stops came in packs. When the price touches a stop, in the real market the deal is closed on the nearest bid of the corresponding volume, but there were no bids at all at that moment, they were all already selected, i.e. the stops went into free fall, they could fall almost to zero.

There is no quality news in Russia. Extinct as a class. All that is left is propaganda and sheer stupidity.

Svinozavr >>:
))) Его (Хазина) мнение по рынку я как-то никогда не слушал (как, впрочем, и остальных). Я имел ввиду "за макроэкономику" - неокейнсианство там и т.д. По поводу же причин кризиса - (упрощенно) стимулирование спроса кредитной накачкой - основа и болезнь совр.экономики. Тут вроде понятно...
Ха! Ничего не напоминает? Кредитное плечо и стимулирование спроса? ))) Кейнс и теперь живее всех живых!!! Ура! (И пипец)))

Caseianism may be a bad thing. But which is better? Preferably one already tried and tested and positively proven in global crises. Is there such a thing? Or only theories? And with Keynesianism we have survived several crises, for better or for worse.
Apart from the economic aspect, there is also the psychological aspect, which has long been described in the application to investment fund managers - 'herd behaviour'. It also applies to politicians from economics. If other countries are pumping cash into the market, then so should ...tamia. Because if you have cashed in, but it didn't work out, no one will judge, because everyone is equally bad. And if you have tried something of your own and it didn't work out, then everyone will kick you - why didn't you do it like everyone else? Nobody wants to be the black sheep.