Indicator dump by Dserg - page 28

Although probably not =) The main option is pink =)))

Dserg писал(а) >>

Well, the upward trend continues.

Overnight, a pause was triggered, so the pyramid is going up.

Good Friday to all!

It remains to add to the "religion" the rule of how many orders to use in a pyramid ? In your last one Sergei you wrote there were 7?

Alexander, there are no 7-wave patterns on waves !??

How to systematize the "religion" ? 1 entry as well as the subsequent ones are clear, but the number - according to the rules?

Then, when Sergey wrote that he would not make more entries on the tomato, after the 7th order, he closes at 1.2 even though it contradicts the rules ...

So it is intuition, not the system :) If you have a system, you have to systematize everything. If we have a system then we have to systematize all the rules :)

baltik >>:

Осталось к "религии" добавить правило сколько ордеров использовать в пирамиде ? В прошлой у Вас Сергей вы писали было 7 ?

Александр, по волнам не бывает 7-и волновых моделей !?

Как систематизировать "религию" ? 1 вход как и последующие понятны а вот количество - по правилам?

Тогда, когда Сергей писал, что входов на томатном больше делать не будет, после 7 ордера и закроется на 1,2 хоть это и противоречит правилам...

Получается тогда интуиция, а не ситема :) Если система значит надо систематизировать все правила :)

It is complicated.

There's a lot riding on intuition, yes. That's why trading is manual.

We build the pyramid as long as we give it, every time the price enters the channel. At the same time the distance between the orders should be reasonable.

Right now I have 3 orders open on the Eurobucks. 1 down, 2 on the plus side. So far everything is within the norm.

At the same time, when the number of orders becomes significant and losses at reversal can become quite substantial, the entire pyramid should be set to breakeven.

Thanks for the indicator, I'm studying it.

Vitya писал(а) >>
i'm telling you it's not working properly ))

I think it's a trivial error in the entry logic, i.e. instead of a buy it opens a sell

On the tops, there are baiys on the bottoms, then there are sells

Victor, you should probably check the logic of the conditions for the opening

When "thinking" over the indicator data

baltik >>:

Помоему банальная ошибка в логике входа т.е. вместо бай открывает сел

На макушках баи на низах селы

Виктор наверное надо логику условия на открытие проверить там скорее всего ошибка

при "обдумывании" данных с индикатора

Here's the latest version so far.

Victor has improved some things.

But due to errors of chart mismatch my test result is not correct, so I do not know yet whether it works or not + it does not open positions on real and demo, although the signal is coming.

So I would be grateful if you could twist/twist it and send me the results.

I have changed my logic a little, only two orders, 1 by 1 seed, close at stop loss, I have removed close at colour change (if I work intraday with stop 30, I don't need close)

Files:

Give me supertrend version 5.0.1 then, because I have 5.0 =)

the turkey in the branch was earlier.

if you're too lazy to look, here ))

Thank you)

From March 1, 2010 till today, H1.

On the trend we earn, on the flat we go flat too)))

Hi all, finally reconnected.

Sitting in a deep correction, but the indicator hasn't turned around, so holding for now.

Patience...

I have been trying to find an Expert Advisor for some time now, but I have not been able to do it.

It would seem that I have found a grail, everything is great on the history.

When I check it using an Expert Advisor, I fail or have a deep drawdown.

I am disappointed for the idea. There are dozens of "grails" to be trashed.

Either I am not taking something into account, or there is an illusion.

Never mind, I'd rather do it manually.

Reason: