Indicator dump by Dserg - page 27

Noterday >>:

Да ты не понимаешь, или я объясняться не умею))))))

Вот ты говоришь что по середине тренда входить не желательно, А КАК ЭТО ОПРЕДЕЛИТЬ что идёт середина?? Может это конец уже!!!??

Я вот об этом...как войти в начале тренда?

Есть идея такая, основной чарт М15, и проверять ТФ ниже, для более чёткого входа..

It's a matter of religion :-)

The trend starts when the indicator changes colour.

Anything earlier is a correction.

Once the trend has started, it will continue until the indicator changes colour back.

Dserg >>:

Это вопрос религии :-)

Тренд начинается когда индикатор сменит цвет.

Всё что раньше - коррекция.

Раз уж тренд начался, он будет продолжаться до тех пор, пока индикатор не сменит цвет обратно.

You're right. But still, the best way to check this is to write an advisor that will do it itself....

If you're going to distinguish the trend in forex, the trend and forex are incompatible. For example, the trend is over at 15 minutes, while Sergei's is over at one o'clock and will continue to grow at higher timeframes.

As for Forex, it is a computer program and it is almost impossible to cope with it, and catching the so-called trend is an art:)

For example, if you have a long term trend, you should enter on a pullback of a fast one.

Noterday писал(а) >>
You are right. But still, the best way to check it is to write an EA that will do it itself....

>> You are right. But the best way to check it is to write an EA which will do it yourself >> Dserg wrote it if you do not mind looking through a branch here. There are 7 versions in the EA but you have to change the assignment.

I have now put on Demo version of indicator from Vinin supertrend_5_0_1

It's true, the indicator is faster but the line is "smoothed", therefore its entry and exit from the channel is a bit different.

Noterdee, you're good at wave analysis, I started reading the forum with your forex forecasts :)

Dserg wrote >>

It's a matter of religion :-)

Will you fill it now on the pullback? As long as the question is religious :)

By the way, I did not believe the indicator, I did not close the sells (sorry I did not!)

I did not close the sells, unfortunately I did not believe the indicator. But as you've written about the above strategy I put a buy in 2 orders

baltik >>:

Советника писали если не затруднит просмотрите ветку тут 7 версий в советнике только назнангие меняйте

на то который индикатор использовать счас поставил на Demo версия индикатора от Vinin supertrend_5_0_1

Действительно индикатор рабоатет быстрее но линия как "сглаженная", соотвественно вход и выход из канала у него немного другое.

Нотердей - вы же сильны в волновом анлизе, я начинал форум читать с ваших прогнозов в теме евробакс :)

Dserg писал(а) >>

Это вопрос религии :-)

Доливатся счас на откате будете ? Раз уж вопрос религии :)

Я кстати не поверил индикатору селлы не закрыл (жаль что не поверил!!)

но как Вы Сергей писали про стратегию выше поставил бай уже 2 ордера

No need to regret anything if it is part of the strategy.

Yes, I struggled to close all the sales this morning and opened one order up, even though I really didn't want to. I really wanted to go to 1.2 :)

I'll put a pivot on the upper border of the channel, and I'll go long.

Rules rule :)

By the way, there was a moment this afternoon when the turkey almost redecorated down again, but still held out!

Well done.

Dserg писал(а) >>

By the way, there was a moment this afternoon when the turkey almost redecorated down again, but still held out!

Well done.

on the 5m timeframe and back and forth was repainting ("Wedding in Malinovka" Grandpa taking off his budenovka - Again the power changes....)

That's what confused me about why the sat down this morning (afternoon) and didn't wing

baltik >>:

на таймфрейме 5м и туда и сюда перекрашивался ("Свадьба в малиновке" Дед снимая буденовку -Опять власть меняется....)

меня это и смутило почему селы утром (днем) и не крыл

There will be such a losing streak sooner or later on any TF, on any currency. The market is always fucking changing. You have to keep your eyes open and feel when it is time to change the instrument.

For me, probably the most preferable TF is M15, and the most preferable trade duration is from a couple of days to a week.

Well, the upward trend continues.

Overnight, a pause was triggered, so the pyramid is going up.

Good Friday to all!

baltik >>:

Советника писали если не затруднит просмотрите ветку тут 7 версий в советнике только назнангие меняйте

на то который индикатор использовать счас поставил на Demo версия индикатора от Vinin supertrend_5_0_1

Действительно индикатор рабоатет быстрее но линия как "сглаженная", соотвественно вход и выход из канала у него немного другое.

Нотердей - вы же сильны в волновом анлизе, я начинал форум читать с ваших прогнозов в теме евробакс :)

But according to the waves it turns out that we will not go up)

I expect a downside entry (+ gap on Monday), but there is a possibility of C" wave lengthening, and then there might be a spike (shadow) to 161%.

We'll see if it justifies or not).

But, if the watchword is done, the price may fail today... that means the gap will be opened on Monday. But there is no way to go to the top, so there might be some hidden waves, as it was already marked in the picture with lime ovals...

Note also the very construction of this correction.... this pattern is identical to the previous one (yellow ovals), only a bit longer than the previous one....

The pink version is the alternative. In this case it will no longer be the end of a 2' wave, but 2'

Good luck everyone!

Reason: