Indicator dump by Dserg - page 5

if you'd work it out, that'd be nice... I don't know if anything would come of it... but for some reason I like it simple and uncomplicated... Most of the time, it's the simple and uncomplicated things that get good results...
If you could make it work with an EA, that would be perfect...

ZS: And if you get a chance, pay attention. As I've already said - in the tester, the indicator doesn't work correctly... It's a dark code. And it would be very good to analyse the indicator's work in the tester in visual mode - on the history.

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ: и если будет возможность - обратите внимание. Как я уже говорил - в тестере индюк работает некорректно... Чужой код потемки. А было бы очень неплохо проанализировать работу индикатора в тестере в визуальном режиме - на истории.

I'll have a look and try it out.
It shouldn't redraw - the algorithm doesn't allow it.

I'm posting slightly modified versions of flip indicators. More sensitivity, less lag, respectively more false alarms.

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ: и если будет возможность - обратите внимание. Как я уже говорил - в тестере индюк работает некорректно... Чужой код потемки. А было бы очень неплохо проанализировать работу индикатора в тестере в визуальном режиме - на истории.

change in the indicator to

extern datetime D0=D'01.02.2000';
seems to work
and thank you for implementing the idea

We need a trawl

Vitya >>:
нужен трал полюбому

Of course, any Expert Advisor on such indices will fail (or hang around zero) without a trawl. Because there is a lag and a lot of false positives.
What I've posted is a blueprint, so to speak... It was written mainly to check interpretation of signals from the indicator.
Everything seems to be OK with it. Now we can already equip our EA with additional features (like a trawl).

I am pasting a slightly modified version. I have added stops/profits and discrete trawl. And it is possible to set in the input parameters from which bar to take the signal.
Files:

is this the same version you posted above, or am I missing something?

I've written - trawl, stops/profits, and the option of selecting a bar to poll the indicator.

oops... sorry:) the previous post was the unchanged first version:) re-posted
Reason: