Giving an idea in exchange for an advisor on the idea! - page 4

and support and resistance levels should be observed at 15 min timeframes

VOLDEMAR >>:
И нужно помнить что входить в азию с европой по фунт бакс очень глупо !

Not quite right in my opinion. There are times when it doesn't work out very well.

muving with a period of 9 EMA

there are charts of currency activity

For a start, here's a quick turkey, putting an arrow on the next opener after a loose candle.
Files:

In Asia there is no point in trading the franc and pound because all their home banks are asleep and all traders and offices are asleep while this currency is traded by other countries that are not interested in its growth

Urain >>:
Для начала вот накидал побыстрому индюшонок, выставляет стрелочку на следующем опене после свободной свечи.

researching

The problem is that I've been very distracted lately. I've been missing signals and I need to enter on time.

VOLDEMAR >>:

изучаю

A start has been made

only there's a wrong

VOLDEMAR >>:
в азию нет понту торговать франком и фунтом так как все их родные банки спят и все тредеры и конторы спят а этой валютой торгуют другие страны которые в её росте не заинтересованы

I think there is no point in speculating about what to trade and when. It makes no sense, everyone chooses for himself.
You take the EMA(Close,9), after 9 am and 4 pm, look for the first "free candle", put a pending order under/over it, if the signal is in the direction of the trend, then pull a stop. Did I get it right?

Reason: