Giving an idea in exchange for an advisor on the idea!

Here is my skype Voldemar227 ICQ 155553959
I have an idea I would like to implement it in the advisor want to write an advisor call me back....

Give the idea the proven results of the demo.

And if you want it for free, then post the idea here. There will be those who want it.

It's been a long time since I picked up a saber, give me your idea, we'll tear it apart (I mean we'll see for ourselves that it doesn't work :o)

-Who's going to tear who else up? Said the Tuzik, inflated to 5Atm:)))

VOLDEMAR писал(а) >>
Giving an idea in exchange for an advisor on the idea!

Unheard of generosity :)

goldtrader >>:

Неслыханная щедрость :)

Attraction

;)

The consilium is now ready to begin, so until the TORs are in place we can play a game of cards.

Urain >>:
Ну вот консилиум в сборе можно начинать,

VOLDEMAR, the statistics are ruthless: according to evidence from experienced programmers, the probability of an idea being worthy of attention is less than one per cent. In other words, the probability that your brilliant idea is a flop is very close to 1. In order to get someone interested in doing a bang-up job, show evidence demonstrating the fruitfulness of the idea.

Mathemat >>:
VOLDEMAR, статистика безжалостна: по свидетельствам опытных программистов, вероятность того, что идея заслуживает внимания, не превышает одного процента. Другими словами, вероятность того, что Ваша гениальная идея - пшик, очень близка к 1. Чтобы кого-то заинтересовать сделать забисплатно, покажите свидетельства, демонстрирующие плодотворность идеи.

Well, Mathemat came and turned on the light and ruined the party :o)

I can quickly summarize the signal without expert advisor in an indicator and give an approximate profit, if it makes sense and can be fully-powered expert.

Urain писал(а) >>
It's been a long time since I picked up a saber, give us your idea, we'll tear it up like a duck rag (I mean, we'll see for ourselves that it doesn't work :o)

Reason: