Does the Grail exist? - page 172

timbo >>:

Жаба душит? Ну-ну...

А время ничего не стоит? А упушенные возможности? Демо-трейдинг, как и прочие нано-радости, сродни ананизму - можно, конечно, по молодости лет, но не стоит это рассматривать как тренировку для настоящего секса. Там всё будет по-другому...

I totally agree.

I dabbled in a demo account for exactly 3 days, just to get acquainted with the MT4 terminal.

And then I went straight to the real one. I lost, of course, more than once.

In my opinion the demo is a waste of time. I.e. if I wanted to use a demo then I would have to trade on the real account.

It seems that FantasYGold has also been burned by it.

Bicus >>:

Полностью согласен.

На демо счете баловался ровно 3 дня, с той лишь целью, чтобы ознакомиться с терминалом MT4.

А потом уже сразу реал. Слил, конечно же, и не один раз.

А демо - лишняя трата времени, на мой взгляд. Нет на нем той ответственности, что есть на реале.

Похоже, что FantasYGold тоже на этом обжегся.

You're partly right - you're right that psychologically it's harder to live when you see your dough going nowhere :)

You're partly right - you're right - there's no need to get into the real, using someone's "Grails", super-indicators and super-advisors or super-TC - until you get them all figured out, and only then you can try.

Good evening. I'm postponing Real for now. I will be flying home soon and will be busy. I will start to study the textbook (mql4) during this time. So the site www.pay4trade.com is ready, beta but I will be there for now. And here you go who is interested in what I see on the eu.

there will (maybe) be a 30/50 pips difference on entry.

FantasYGold, what about your account? People are worried and holding their breath...

It all reminds me personally of a child's, as gip likes to say, garden...

All these games, I mean Helen, now the Fantasy, are at least entertaining, the main thing is not to slap one's face in the mud, well thanks for that:)))))

Hi Helen!!!

Bicus >>:
FantasYGold, а что с вашим счетом? Народ волнуется и затаил дыхание...
What's the point of taking it off the monitor if there's money in it, it's not asking for food, it's definitely leaked

OlegTs >>:

Мне лично все это напоминает децкий, как любит говорить gip, сад... Не

"Kindergarten", that's the kindergarten slang I heard in a real kindergarten :)))

---

If Fantomas really has a working methodology, it's just a question of risk management and it will all work out. It might work.

But there might be a flaw, say if his method works only on outright trends like from December last year till now, in a calmer market he will only lose money.

I personally no longer believe in the sustainability of simple techniques.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Evening. I'm postponing Real for now. I will be busy soon. I will start to study the textbook (mql4) during this time. The site www.pay4trade.com is ready, beta, but I will be there for now. And here you go who is interested in what I see on the eu.

Your vectors, displaying the angle of reflection from the level? Or an approximate general direction of movement?

OlegTs >>:

Мне лично все это напоминает децкий, как любит говорить gip, сад...

Все эти игры, я имею ввиду Helen, теперь Фентази, по крайней мере занятны, главное не ударить лицом в грязь, ну и на том спасибо:)))))

Привет Хелен!!!

As soon as he's with us again, I'll be sure to pass it on. Who do you want me to pass it on to? Who says hello?

She likes unsteady-breathing in her absence.

Reason: