Does the Grail exist? - page 141

moskitman писал(а) >>

threatened to start a thread about some kind of pattern...

leman >>:

А если спрэда не будет, то будем в шоколаде?

You will be in chocolate when the Bid becomes higher than the Ask.

The grail, as I understand it, is a balanced, logically flawless system of actions of a market participant, resistant to any market movements.
And all these fortune-tellers, diversions, arbitrage, etc. - this is just an attempt to find holes in the market behavior logic of brokerage companies which are not plugged yet
. The only (from the widely known) way to COMPLETELY win in the market is to open brokerage companies.

sever29 >>:

грозился ветку завести про некую закономерность...

Yeah, I even started to, but then was saddened to find that I couldn't put a screenshot in the subpage, and without it I'd have to scribble half the screen...

moskitman >>:
единственный (из общеизвестных) способ ПОСТОЯННО выигрывать на рынке - это открыть ДЦ

And to earn a steady paycheck in a factory, you have to build a factory yourself

moskitman писал(а) >>

unlike our deals it is ALWAYS negative for us
And it is high time for you to clean vishudha, anahata and some other things - you are clogging them up, as I see it...

close with profits. Yes it's time.... and that's it... the work is done.

leman >>:

А что бы постоянно получать з/п на заводе надо завод самому построить

Please don't drag me into this argument - you are "twisting" and the example is wrong.
If you were going to make a profit from the factory, then yes, but factory payroll is not that

moskitman писал(а) >>

Yep, even started to, but then I was disappointed to find I couldn't put a screenshot in the subpage, and without it I'd have to scribble half the screen...

try it:) change the format:) the excuse didn't work:)

Tantrik >>:

spread закрываться прибылью. Да пора.... а всё уже...работа закончена.

Have you read the required books yet?

sever29 >>:

ну постарайся:) формат скрина поменяй:) отговорка не прокатила:)

no, North, not an excuse - I will definitely post the idea on this forum.
The reason is simple - I have nothing to hide, because I haven't yet learned how to put said pattern to work for me and I will need to brainstorm