Does the Grail exist? - page 139

IgorM >>:

тут возникает встречный вопрос - как правильно настроить индюк и на каком таймфрейме он будет наиболее эфективен, даже банальная 3-х уровневая машка и то имеет смысл

Well, yes, you have to learn how to work with each indicator.

leman >>:

ну да, с каждым индикатором надо учиться работать.

I wouldn't even say to learn how to work, but to understand how it works, i.e. why it drew this particular figure and not half an hour ago

IgorM писал(а) >>

Here a counter question arises - how to properly configure an indicator and on what timeframe it will be most effective, even a trivial 3-level chart makes sense, but only if properly configured
DSMA 4; 18 is enough for me to see, any TF. Just follow the signal sequence first on M1 then M5, then M10, M15. I usually enter after the trigger on m5 without waiting for m10. You need to go to school....

Tantrik >>:
DSMA 4; 18. мне хватает для наглядности, ТФ любой. Просто последовательность соблюдай сигнала сначала на М1 потом М5, потом М10, М15. Я обычно вхожу после срабатывания на м5 не дожидаясь м10. Да вам в школу надо....

not to school but to kindergarten for now :)
I see the value of your advice only in the phrase "use the signal on M1 first, then M5, then M10, M15" - but I and you are afraid to be late, so you rush into action without waiting for confirmation :) and then the theory of probability works, based on which we get either success or ... :(

IgorM писал(а) >>

not to school, but to kindergarten for now :)
I see the value of your advice only in the phrase "observe the signal on M1 first, then M5, then M10, M15" - but I and you are afraid to be late, so you rush into action without waiting for confirmation :) and then the theory of probability works, based on which we get either success or ... :(

This is me practicing with intuition... there is also time - price hiccups... the change of trading sessions... and many other things...

Tantrik >>:

Это я с интуицией тренируюсь...

and this is for nothing - I have already checked - then successful trades - so just the theory of probability - a clear algorithm - TS, and not a step to the side
ZS: have you looked in the personal section?

leman >>:

А мне кажется процесс обучения пойдёт значительно быстрее если торговать не на виртуальном, а на реальном центовом счёте.

I like other people's money in my pocket too. :-)))))

Trut >>:

Мне тоже чужие деньги в моем кармане нравятся. :-)))))

You want to teach me the basic principle of forex - "we just take each other's money" :)

IgorM >>:

Вы хотите научить меня основному принципу работы на Форексе - "мы просто отнимаем друг у друга деньги" :)

And in the big forex too. And that's why we lie to each other. You can't keep your own shirt on your back.

Trut >>:

Мне тоже чужие деньги в моем кармане нравятся. :-)))))

So if in mine :))

Reason: