Does the Grail exist? - page 110

IgorM >>:

флет? а ты хорошо приглядывался и на какой валюте? (пример с EURCHF и EURGBP не пройдет!)

If you look carefully, you can see not only a flat, but a trend in both directions and even a devil with horns. :))

moskitman >>:

а известна ли Вам хот одна такая вечная закономерность?

What is the point of talking about practical things in such terms? Man is mortal too. And, as has been rightly observed, suddenly mortal.
Our whole life is a superposition of wavelets. // And some have noislettes! )))))))))))

Andrei01 >>:

Ну может тогда возметесь утверждать что хорошее знание математики гарантирует написание прибыльного советника, а очень хорошее знание - очень прибыльного? И соответсвенно наоборот. Ведь это тут некоторые пытаются утверждать.

No, I won't, at best, save time
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Who are you arguing with and about what?
Who? Are you saying the answer is in the maths?

moskitman писал(а) >>

so what: commissions don't let you live, you don't know how to use them or is it OK?

Is there anything else that separates you from profit ?

Svinozavr >>:
Смысл говорить о практических вещах в таких понятиях? Человек тоже смертен. И, как справедливо было замечено, внезапно смертен.
Вся наша - суперпозиция вейвлетов. // А у кого и нойзлетов! )))))))))))

Well, if you like, I'll paraphrase - an INCREDIBLE pattern that comes from the very nature of the market and therefore lasts as long as the market lasts, i.e. in market terms - forever.

Tantrik >>:

И стихло всё... а я то же знаю! а для чего форекс создали?

And money was created so you wouldn't have any, women would cheat, bosses would yell and the forum would be flooded

People are avoiding the proposed hypothesis, but what is the final conclusion?
Do you have to know maths to work in Forex or not? That is the question! (c - Shakespeare).

paukas >>:

А разве есть ещё что отделяет вас от прибыли ?

For me, yes.
I don't know how to apply it.

yeah... and that's... Russians don't really have a question for a question... I'm sorry.

paukas >>:

А разве есть ещё что отделяет вас от прибыли ?

Yes!!! Windows! If they make MT purely by Linux - then I'll be a billionaire!!!! )))

Also, also... ))))))

===

Yes. Andrei01 managed to make a flop. Professional. Respect.

moskitman писал(а) >>

For me, yes.
>> I don't know how to apply it.

And you write - the guys will tell you.

Reason: