Does the Grail exist? - page 55

Trut >>:

Вообще-то я смайл вставлял. :-)))
А кроме того, смотрите, сколько лет назад Людовик14 умер,?
Это тот, кто обращение на вы к себе требовать начал, а болезнь, которой он
заразил человечество - мания величия- живет, да ритуалом
вежливости прикрывается.
А к Петру1 все на ты обращались, но великим после смертио
окрестили. :-)
Потом в сети возраста нет, здесь не служебные отношения.

I find it easier to write 'you' than 'you'.

That's all. There are just as many letters.

How do you address your parents?

Or your children to you?

I looked at the contest account - the drawdown is over 50% of the deposit, and the averaging positions have been added.
Still no stops, counting on luck. Interest is disappearing. This is far from being a grail and not trading at all:

All is not yet lost! There is still more to lose and more to lose!

goldtrader >>:

Глянул на конкурсный счёт - просадка более 50% депо, добавились усредняющие позиции.
Стопов по-прежнему нет, расчёт на удачу. Интерес пропадает. Это уже имхо далеко не грааль да и не трейдинг вообще:

Can see that the trend is not determining. The correction was mistaken for a reversal. What a laugh!

Foxter писал(а) >>

Can see that the trend is not determining. The correction was mistaken for a reversal. What a laugh!

That's not the point. Most entries are accurate (we can only guess at the reasons).
But 1-2 inaccurate entries with no stops kill everything invested and earned.
Although with stops maybe there would be no such growth.
Sad.

Don't jump to conclusions. For that lot size, it's not much. Patience gentlemen! We'll go down soon. But the Canadian will have to wait a little longer. This is a demo account and I'm not working seriously with it. I'll show REAL results when someone challenges me. For now, don't say anything unnecessary. And once again, if you think my entries are a MATCH or a LUCK, then quit forex right now and run to the factory.
P.S This post is for those who talk a lot without understanding anything. I just wish the rest of you good luck.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Don't jump to conclusions. For that lot size, it's not much. Patience gentlemen! We'll go down soon. But the Canadian will have to wait a bit more. This is a demo account and I'm not working seriously with it. I'll show REAL results when someone challenges me. For now, don't say anything unnecessary. And once again, if you think my entries are a MATCH or a LUCK, then quit forex right now and run to the factory.
P.S This post is for those who talk a lot without understanding. I just wish the rest of you good luck.

Respect and respect... The gauntlet is thrown to ALL

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Don't jump to conclusions. For this lot volume, it's not much. Patience gentlemen! We'll go down soon. But the Canadian will have to wait a bit more. This is a demo account and I'm not working seriously with it. I'll show REAL results when someone challenges me. For now, don't say anything unnecessary. And once again, if you think my entries are a MATCH or a LUCK, then quit forex right now and run to the factory.
P.S This post is for those who talk a lot without understanding. I just wish the rest of you good luck.

Missed something. Apparently you have to quit...
I guess you do... And very presumptuous. Isn't it? I accept the challenge. Fuck it, let it be a demo. One year. The size of the deposit 10 000.0 dollars. Two variants: here the passwords are published or placed in monitoring (naturally, in mine - at least some profit from this... action). On the day and hour all deals are forcibly closed. Closing is done by the referee... Although I suppose the "challenge cup" will end on its own... Without a referee.
I wonder what it's going to come down to, advertising or anti-advertising...
Clarify the terms and conditions.

The championship will pale in the face of a battle of such titans.

sever29 писал(а) >>

The championship will pale in the face of a battle of such titans.

Well, so :) The cup of the century... Well, a couple of months, I mean...
Reason: