Psychological pressure of the deposit amount - page 8

OK.
And how is the portfolio stacked, in pairs or in groups of currencies, and are trades in the portfolio opened simultaneously or for each currency independently?

Well you are trying to gently and unobtrusively capture the whole point of TC. I have no desire to put it out there... And it's not because I'm afraid it'll bend the market... I'm just planning to handle other people's money... I'm just planning on it... And if I reveal the whole point, then the whole point is lost...

I'll just give you a hint... I'm not sorry. We build a portfolio of currencies with the smallest spreads... In order to make sure the currencies are not correlated in one session (regional)... If you suddenly open in the wrong direction... and this certainly happens ... I.e. the portfolio should be made of differently-correlated currencies... Preferably not negatively correlated, but as little related as possible... Of course, they are all interrelated in one way or another... because everything is ultimately tied to the quid... but nevertheless... one can find 3-4 pairs that trade very independently of each other (according to quotes) and thus hedge their own losses... I.e. we stand on classical TA and FA but on diametrically opposite instruments... we can even add a futures instrument... like Dax... correlates well with euro/bucks and almost always goes head-to-head with yen... So you have to analyse... and think... watch history....

Well, thank you very much.
I think that's all for now. )

Mathemat >>:

Эхх, чего только люди не придумают. У Вас

k * ( AccountFreeMargin( ) + MathSqrt( AccountFreeMargin( ) ) / 2. )

?

lot=( AccountFreeMargin( ) + MathSqrt( AccountFreeMargin( ) / 10400. )
Reason: