Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation

In forex since 2007, at the moment has accumulated a set of potentially profitable TS, Terms of Reference (ToR) for their programming can provide, samples of such ToR can be seen here and here.

From the programmer is required:
1. the ability to work to TOR;
2. the desire and ability to quickly communicate on finalizing each customized EA (very desirable to have ICQ);

I myself provide the programmer with:
1. Ideas of a potentially profitable TS;
2. their formalized description in ToR;
Testing of written Expert Advisors;
Explaining all the incomprehensible nuances of the TS;
5. Providing the programmer with the resultant graph of the optimized and completed Expert Advisor for this TS to enable him to decide whether to use this Expert Advisor in his trading or not.

Hedin >>:

Сам обеспечиваю программисту:
1. Идеи потенциально профитных ТС;
2. Их формализованное описание в ТЗ;
3. Тестирование написанных советников;
4. Объяснение всех непонятных для него ньюансов работы ТС;
5. Предоставление программисту результируещего графика оптимизированного и законченного советника по данной ТС для возможности принять им решение в использовании или нет данного советника в своей торговле.

Where is the money clause?

Neveteran >>:

А где пункт про деньги?

Finding a programmer for the money is not a problem, you wouldn't even need to create a thread for that, all you have to do is read the adverts.

Do they open branches like this on purpose?

Hedin писал(а) >>
5. Providing the programmer with the resultant graph of the optimised and completed EA for this TS to enable them to decide whether or not to use this EA in their trading.

And if the programmer is not trading, but only writing Expert Advisors? Or does not want to use it in his trade?

LeoV >>:

А если прораммист не торгует, а просто пишет советники? Или не захочет использовать его в своей торговле?

This is a personal matter for the programmer, IMHO - any cooperation should be mutually beneficial.

Hedin писал(а) >> any cooperation must be mutually beneficial.

This is correct. Then why should a programmer work for free if he is not trading?

If by the end of the week the offer will still be valid, maybe I will be interested in the offer, but one thing, I know Delphi because in my line of work I deal with SCADA - systems, I know C++ and can parse java, but with mql know by principle - have an idea, on the fly it and implement in mql by reading help

Hedin >>:

На форексе с 2007 года, на данный момент накопилось некоторое множество потенциально профитных ТС, технические задания (ТЗ) на их программирование могу предоставить, образцы таких ТЗ можно увидеть тут и здесь.

От программиста требуется:
1. умение работать по ТЗ;
2. желание и возможность оперативно общаться по доводке каждого настраиваемого советника (очень желательно наличие аськи);

Сам обеспечиваю программисту:
1. Идеи потенциально профитных ТС;
2. Их формализованное описание в ТЗ;
3. Тестирование написанных советников;
4. Объяснение всех непонятных для него ньюансов работы ТС;
5. Предоставление программисту результируещего графика оптимизированного и законченного советника по данной ТС для возможности принять им решение в использовании или нет данного советника в своей торговле.

show the investor the password to your profitable account, monitor onyx, enthusiasts exist, but there are few idiots among them

vasya_vasya >>:

показывайте инвест пароль к вашему профитному счету, монитор на ониксе, интузиасты существуют, но среди них мало идиотов

As I said above, "at the moment there are a lot of potentially profitable Expert Advisors", the Expert Advisors are needed in order to choose the most profitable parameters, by running them on the history, and only then to try to use them in trading, if the results of the EA will appear profitable enough for the allowable drawdown.

LeoV >>:

Это правильно. Тогда почему программист должен работать бесплатно, если он не торгует?

IMHO - the programmer doesn't owe anything; it's up to the programmer to decide whether our cooperation is mutually beneficial to him or her.
Reason: