Is autotrading possible with a DC using Metatrader? - page 7

goldtrader >>:

Как только купите/продадите хоть одну ценную бумагу (туалетная в счёт не идёт) через ДЦ, отпишитесь тут плиз.

So what's the problem? Buying/selling gold through the MT terminal does not mean that the gold should immediately appear in your right pocket when you buy it and immediately disappear from your pocket when you sell it ))))

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

So what's the problem? Making a buy/sell transaction through the MT terminal for the same gold does not at all mean that the gold should immediately appear in your right pocket when you buy it and immediately disappear from your pocket when you sell it ))))

Will you ever read the question being asked and be able to answer exactly THIS question?
1. What does gold have to do with it? Is it a security?
2. What security (even one) did you buy through DC?
3. What grounds do you have for classifying the brokerage activity of the DC? Specifically state the paragraph of the law on brokering.
If you naively believe that by buying/selling the CFD you are carrying out transactions with the shares, you are completely wrong. I wrote about CFDs above, but you do not seem to read the answers.

goldtrader >>:

Вы хоть раз прочтёте вопрос, который задаётся и сможете ответить именно на НЕГО?
1. Причём здесь золото? Это ценная бумага?
2. Какую ценную бумагу (хоть одну) Вы купили через ДЦ?
3. Какие у Вас есть основания классифицировать деятельность ДЦ как брокерскую? Конкретно укажите пункт закона о брокерской деятельности.

1. Read the wiki about securities again and pay attention to the definition of what is called a major security (highlighted in red), because you seem to be taking the term security too literally. )))

2. I have not yet bought gold, but I have worked with currencies via MT - and is it not a security for you too, excuse me? )))

3. The first paragraph of the law unambiguously defines what is called brokering. (I already gave the link and a quote on the previous page)

PS. You will forgive me of course if I said wrong, I do not want to offend you and of course do not take everything that I write as the absolute truth in the last instance, but only as information for thought.

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

1. Read the wiki about securities again and pay attention to the definition of what is called a major security (highlighted in red), because you seem to be taking the term security too literally. )))

I will definitely read it, thanks.
Andrei01 wrote(a) >>

2. I have not yet bought gold, but I have worked with currencies via MT - and is it not a security for you too, excuse me? )))

It turns out that not only gold is a security, but also currency. Good to know. Probably because it is expensive? )))
And whoever handles the security is a broker. So every exchanger is a broker. In fact, even the hustler-exchangers are brokers too. Oh, yeah!
Thanks for broadening my horizons. It's definitely time for you to sue the DCs - training allows.
I have no desire to communicate any more. Good luck!

goldtrader >>:
Оказывается ценныой бумагой является не только золото, но и валюта. Буду знать. Видимо из-за того что дорого стОит? )))
Well, if you don't want to read and understand it, I can explain how I understand the concept of a security according to what it says (I could be wrong).
Roughly speaking, a security is anything that gives you a proprietary right to some property. What kind of property it is doesn't play any role.
Securities can be in paper or paperless form - you must have been misled by the word paper.

goldtrader >>:

Вам определённо пора судиться с ДЦ - подготовка позволяет.
I luckily don't have such a reason yet, I haven't lost enough yet due to the DC's failure to execute commands.
But if there was and the case appears to be legally correct and even fair, what is the problem? I think it's a matter of time and someone will definitely sue - who likes losing money through someone else's fault or apparent fraud, especially when the law is on the side of the victim?

Andrei01 >>:
Ну если Вы читать и понимать там ничего не хотите, то могу объяснить как я понимаю понятие ценной бумаги согласно тому что там написано (могу ошибаться).
Грубо говоря ценная бумага - это всё что угодно, что дает Вам имущественное право на обладание какой-то собственностью. Какая именно это собственность не играет никакой роли.
Ценные бумаги бывают в бумажной и безбумажной форме - видимо слово бумага ввело Вас в заблуждение.

The gold trader has a point. In many countries forex and CFD dealing desks are considered bookmakers and are regulated by the relevant laws. Russian DCs are often registered in completely indecent countries and, accordingly, are not regulated at all. PROFOR is not a regulatory authority, it is just an interest group, even its members easily spit upon its decisions, and non-members do not give a damn about it. A DC can be a broker too, for example SMS-markets is a kitchen kitchen, but so big that it got a broker's licence and trades shares like decent people.

timbo писал(а) >>

The CSDUFOR is not a regulatory body, it is just an interest group, even its members easily spit on its decisions, and non-members do not give a damn about it either.

I would add that the CRDUFD is formed and funded by them.
timbo wrote >>

The DC can be a broker too, for example SMS-markets is a kitchen kitchen, but so big that it got a broker's license and trades shares like decent people.

It was originally about MT4 DTs.
CMC Markets, as far as I know, does not use MT4.

timbo >>:

Торговец золотом дело говорит.

Sorry, I don't understand, what does it matter if a firm is registered in some islands? If a firm has branches in a country, it is automatically subject to the laws of that country. The Law on Brokerage deals with the concept of a security, and this is a very broad concept which is easily covered by those who deal with money and accounts in any form.

The question of licences is already discussed, using the example of drivers without licences or with false licences who, for this reason, are supposed to be allowed to do everything. ))) Although even having a real licence does not exempt the driver from complying with other laws.

Andrei01 >>:

Ну а про наличие/отсутсвие лицензии - это уже обсуждалось, на примере водителя без прав или с липовыми правами, которому по этой причине якобы должно быть всё позволено. )))

A driver without a licence is indeed "allowed" to do anything, because he will go to jail anyway, he is already a criminal, so it costs him nothing to run a red light or cross a double line.

Reason: