Dynamic periods for indicators - page 8

ForexTools >>:
WTF - картинка не вставляется почему то :(((
It happens. Paste it in your personal email, then link it here.

TheXpert >>:
Бывает. Вставьте в личку, затем сюда сцылочку.

But when I can't get it in from FF (something very frequent lately), I switch to Chrome and it always works. Strange, isn't it?

it did, after stalling for a couple of minutes :(

here's more

What do you think about implementation of the idea? The code example from the previous page is just one of the variants of the "thought"...

Adapt according to a given condition ... For example, calculations should be made relative to a similar previous state on the history ... Depending on the problem, it may be a previous extremum and parameters of the previous "stomping" around the price level ... In other words, you need a base, the "ground" from which to start.

But I can't help dropping a "familiar stone" - I wouldn't mess with bars! that's too much approximation and rounding ... all trades are in ticks and they are the primary source for analysis. Even Renko does not satisfy me much, although I use this tick filter regularly. In my strategy I have to constantly look at the tick chart, because Renko may miss a necessary condition in one point.

That is, if we talk about adaptation, I use reference points on history - the last peak, length and width of price fluctuations of the previous range, as well as the dynamics of price change from the peaks and to the first stop ... all this in ticks and "Renko" ... After that, I use Fibonacci numbers to make forecasts in both directions and watch the "dust bag around the corner", knowing the movement dimension and intended targets ...

The topic of adaptation is very interesting, but it is necessary to deal with a specific task ...

Reason: