Avalanche - page 505

Sorento:

I mean close/open (in the sense of any order). so blind zone.

don't know about MAHDD - enlighten me! especially on each tick

)) Forgive me generously.

MAHDD = maximum drawdown in the tester report.

About the blind spot - disagree.

I repeat:

The tester counts the maximum drawdown relative to the current price of each call to the start function.

I read it in code, I'll check it tomorrow...

lasso:

)) Forgive me generously.

MAHDD = maximum drawdown in the tester report.

About the blind spot - I disagree.

Let me repeat:

Tester counts maximum drawdown relative to the current price of each call to the start function.

I read it in code, I'll check it tomorrow...

Huh!!! That's what I mean...

If I'm wrong, I will repent.

If I'm wrong = I will repent!

But it is so far!

OnGoing:

You just haven't dabbled with a toy made in a normal market yet, give it a try and then share the result with everyone. In the meantime... on tester kotirs - it's all children's fine art.

Of course, tester and real, are different things. No one is arguing...

But without getting past the first step, without a clear understanding of what you're doing and what you ultimately want to get out of your actions,

there's no point in going any further. IMHO.

"You walk wide, you rip your trousers off."

You'll be fine. ))

Most people Thank you and good night.

Sorento:

That's what I mean...

You do the math for yourself - but the tester and the staff report will not zoom in on ticks (bars) of the current situation, but only when the net position changes.

If I'm wrong = I will repent!

But it is so far!

Stop.

We are not talking about the chart (I agree with that), but about the value of the criterion "Maximum Drawdown" in the tester report.

Does it lie?

Let's operate with figures.

lasso:

Stop.

We are not talking about the graph (I agree with that), but about the value of the "Maximum drawdown" criterion in the tester report.

Does it lie?

Let's operate with numbers.

Please check... and count within the process - and then compare with the graph and the final report.

I didn't check it on the 406 release - it may have changed, but I don't think so.

lasso:

Stop.

We are not talking about the graph (I agree with that), but about the value of the "Maximum drawdown" criterion in the tester report.

Is it lying?

Let's operate with figures.

Please check... and count within the process - and then compare with the graph and the final report.

I didn't check it on the 406 release - it may have changed, but I don't think so.

lasso:

Is he lying?

He is not lying. You're lying to yourself. You can make any kind of PV. You can make an FV of 20 on a fitting basis. It's all relative. It's just a criterion, not a goal.

TheXpert:
How was the presentation ?

Mischek:

an attempt to break the debate trend.

framed. classic.

Mischek:
What presentation? The release? Fuck knows. Still don't know if the coin is busted or not. Either way, I'm already in the black. How much -- we'll see in a week, maybe.
Reason: