Avalanche - page 473

Mischek:
Yes, that's impressive. It's like a new round of the development spiral.

You can see the results of the tester (not even a demo yet) - on this page.

Roman.:

After all, you're against LOCs, as I understand it... All for you... :-Р

Vladislav said that there is no locophobia, there is locophilia. And he is 100% right.

Roman.:

You can see the results of the tester (not even a demo yet) - on this page.

These endless tests and posting their results are reminiscent of masturbation.

ZZZEROXXX:
Please give me a working avalanche expert, I can't go through 472 pages, thanks in advance

Take advantage of it. In the trailer - all a selection - choose to your liking... :-P and adjust to your trading conditions.
Files:
ckqvyhrk.zip  356 kb

PapaYozh:

These endless tests and the posting of their results are reminiscent of masturbation.

I'll post a preliminary detailed report from the netting Avalanche demo soon (a little later).

Roman.:

After all, you're against LOCs, as I understand it... All for you... :-Р

I'm against nonsense in any form. If an avalanche is netted, it won't get any better.

PapaYozh:

These endless tests and the posting of their results are reminiscent of masturbation.

Pay attention to the amount of drawdown and everything will become clear... :-Р

Roman.:

Soon (a bit later) I will post a preliminary detailed report from the netting Avalanche demo.

It is not necessary for me. I'm not interested. Honestly.

I mean that these endless tests and admiration of pictures are losing the meaning of "being on Forex".

Roman.:

I'll post a preliminary detailed report from the netting Avalanche demo soon (a little later).

It doesn't make sense . Not even for a year, not even for two or more. Even from real .

Mischek:

It doesn't make sense. Not even for a year, not even for two or more. Even from real life.
what's the point then? (not about the avalanche)
Reason: