Avalanche - page 448

goga:
of course I'm interested

I am posting in attached archive some decent (in basic set) :-))) EAs mainly from this branch. I myself write my version of netting Avalanche on the basis of basic EA Av02.mq4, proposed by Murad Ismayilov, for what I want to thank him, reports and charts are attached too.

P.S. IMHO, of course.

Files:
experts.zip  328 kb

The problem with psychology is that you focus your attention on one thing when it is clear and understandable, but when you need to constantly switch from one thing to another it gets muddled in your head.

Roman.:

I am posting in the attached archive some decent (in basic configuration) :-))) EAs mainly from this branch. I am writing my version of a netting avalanche on the basis of the basic Av02.mq4 EA proposed by Murad Ismaylov for which I want to thank him; reports and charts are also attached.

P.S. IMHO, of course.

thank you no extreme!!!

I am not a proger in manual trading. avalanche principle but with constant narrowing of the corridor for new orders

Files:
111.zip  92 kb

goga:

Thank you very much!!!

I am not a proger in manual trading. avalanche principle, but with a constant narrowing of the corridor for new orders

What principle is the corridor narrowing based on?

Roman.:

What is the principle behind the corridor narrowing?

lot multiplied by 5. the corridor divided by 5 multiplied by 2.

If we change the multiplier to e.g. 3, then lot*3. corridor/3*2

it's pure mathematics and the idea when there are too many reversals is to go broke

goga:

Thank you very much!!!

I am not a proger in manual trading. avalanche principle, but with a constant narrowing of the corridor for new orders

I often see an "expanding triangle" pattern. And if the narrowing corridor hits an expanding triangle...

goga: Why was my post deleted?
The post contained questions of a personal nature that are not allowed on the forum.

Mathemat:
The post was a question of a personal nature, unacceptable on a forum.

Which questions in that post were more personal than these?

goga 08.05.2011 12:45

Do you consider yourself a logical person?

goga 05/08/2011 12:36

Do you not like avalanches?

you don't like people who are interested in avalanche?

goga, if you don't like it, write a complaint

Read Forum Rules 1, 3 and General Conditions 1-4 .

Reason: