Avalanche - page 369

You can see it better here - 6 straight breaks.

Six $150 drains.

I've tweaked the parameters a bit - 577% p.a.

Want to take a risk?

Wladimirowih:

You can see it better here - 6 straight breaks.

Six $150 drains.

I've tweaked the parameters a bit - 577% p.a.

Want to take a risk?

Update the quotes history. We have to remove "Error in chart mismatch22".

TF of testing D1 is too big...

Maximum drawdown exceeds the initial deposit. If the MC level is 20%, the optimal deposit is 239 / 0.8 = 300...

khorosh:
Ouch, anti avalanche people, where are you?

I'm not in favour of not against. I'm for ... art (purely to stretch, but not soften, brains) :)

You wrote that your deposit (xx uyo I think) increased x times in a week. (I think there was a "report" from the demo. I don't remember the numbers - not the point, so I replaced it with the first letters of the strongest argument of this thread ;( ).

At the same time, among other scolding and from sailors, sounded (at the beginning of the discussion) "little interest a year from a few tens of thousands of yo-yo - better to the bank".

Question. If your deposit becomes 1500 instead of 150$, what parameter will you increase. The first lot? The multiplication factor? Or will you put L on 10 pairs/10 DC (1500$/150$)?

So far I've come to the conclusion ... (on my version of this "trailing stop" :) ) that the yield from L is hard to measure as a percentage of the depo. Only in absolute numbers and they are limited!

I'm not waiting for an answer (forget all this flaming) - just a rejoinder.

:)

SergNF:

I'm not in favour of not against. I'm for ... art (purely to stretch, but not soften, brains) :)

You wrote that your deposit (xx uyo I think) increased x times in a week. (I think there was a "report" from the demo. I don't remember the numbers - not the point, so I replaced it with the first letters of the strongest argument of this thread ;( ).

At the same time, among other scolding and from sailors, sounded (at the beginning of the discussion) "little interest a year from a few tens of thousands of yo-yo - better to the bank".

Question. If your deposit becomes 1500 instead of 150$, what parameter will you increase. The first lot? The multiplication factor? Or will you put L on 10 pairs/10 DC (1500$/150$)?

So far I've come to the conclusion ... (on my version of this "trailing stop" :) ) that the yield from L is hard to measure as a percentage of the depo. Only in absolute numbers and they are limited!

Not waiting for answer (don't bother with all this flaming) - just a rejoinder.

:)

I think this option would be preferable, in terms of not keeping all your eggs in one basket.

Report for all of last week.

Sorry, I'll keep the reel to myself....

Files:
hkpxfr.rar  17 kb

I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE IT A GO, TOO, LOOKING AT THE EXCITEMENT...
Files:
vmoqdpp.mq4  5 kb

sllawa3:
I THOUGHT I'D GIVE IT A GO, TOO, LOOKING AT THE EXCITEMENT...
The tester log says OrderSend error 130

genfed:
The tester log says OrderSend error 130

SO THE SETTINGS ARE IN CONTRADICTION WITH THE DTS... LIKE THE DISTANCE IS LESS THAN THE STOP LEVELS... OR SOMETHING ELSE... THE DEFAULT SETTINGS ARE ARBITRARY AND FAR FROM IDEAL... I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD CHOOSE IT FOR THEMSELVES, KNOWING THE AVALANCHE PRINCIPLE...AND ACCORDING TO THEIR NEEDS...

SOONER OR LATER, THERE COMES A POINT IN THE SYSTEM WHEN THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DEPOSIT TO INCREASE THE LOT, AND THEN YOU HAVE TO EITHER PRAY THAT THE TREND CONTINUES IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OR ACCEPT A LOSS...
Reason: