Avalanche - page 367

lasso:

It's a total bollocks, and it's a total..... ))

I'm "fired up" again and am now preparing an argument to Yuri's posts. For this purpose I took out the April Expert Advisor, which was created for Avalanche. I corrected the lot sizes for the current task.

Well, I think, now I will show you the mother of god.... Now ... Now...

I set the period from 01.06.2007 to 31.12.2008. I press the "Start" button and in 6 seconds I get a picture like this:

Well, what are you gonna do? ))))))))))))))))))))))))

No. That's it. I'm done. Time to go to the Maldives.........

And here, for comparison, are the results of my EA on the same interval and with the same initial deposit.

khorosh:

And here are, for comparison, the results of my EA on the same interval and with the same initial deposit.

How many losing trades in a row ?

flash:
No more than two.

flash:

The answer to that question won't do anything if Martin is used... imho.

lasso:

It's a total bollocks, and it's total..... ))

I'm "fired up" again and am now preparing an argument to Yuri's posts. For this purpose I took out the April Expert Advisor, which was created for Avalanche. I corrected the lot sizes for the current task.

Well, I think, now I will show you the mother of god.... Now ... Now...

I set the period from 01.06.2007 to 31.12.2008. I press the "Start" button and in 6 seconds I get a picture like this:

Well, what are you gonna do? ))))))))))))))))))))))))

No. That's it. I'm done. Time to go to the Maldives.........

Yes, the DCs are greeting Monday with dread.

What's there to sort out anyway? - have you tried trading....

khorosh:
Well? You don't need to prove anything anymore, you've already convinced yourself? Where are you, anti-avalanche people? - Help a comrade, or he's about to turn into a DC adept. :-)))

:-))) Do you really think I need only one picture from the tester to go from "When I have much to prove" to "When I have nothing to prove"?

No. I don't like to deceive myself. I'd rather have the bitter truth (and criticism, by the way) than a fitting, with no margin of safety. (already on the third step the lot increases 21 times!!!, and on the fourth what? 100 times bigger??? А! You'll never have a fourth, I forgot.... ))

That's what I'm saying - no margin of safety. They sink quickly but spectacularly.

ZS By the way on both left and right periods from that picture the TC legitimately finds plum areas, and as a result.... Buh-buh-buh-buh, crucians... )

hello everyone, it's fun here.

I have a slightly different concept. for my avalanche mod I used two indicators.

1) for buy sell signals

2) to determine if a trend is flat.

It looks like an interesting combination.

1) buy signal (no open orders) open buy.

2) Buy signal - signal to flat. (there is an open buy order)

the order is in drawdown - average it. (close the losing order and open the averaging one)

3) Buy signal - trend. (there is an open buy order)

The order is in drawdown - we wait for the following signal for the averaging. (wait for the reversal or averaging command)

4) Sell signal - trend signal. (there is an open buy order)

order in the drawdown - rollover. (close the losing order, open a reversal order)

5) If the order has reached a profit, we close it. (if the order is not the first, we wait for the compensating profit)

the same for the Village.

Tester shows real drawdown and profit instead of abstractions. At a minute timeframe you don't care about the quality of modelling, in fact there is almost no slippage and other mess related to order placing.

the picture is from the beginning of the year.

lasso:

:-))) Do you really think I need only one picture from my tester to go from "When I have to prove too much" to "When I don't have to prove anything anymore"?

No. I don't like to deceive myself. I'd rather have the bitter truth (and criticism, by the way) than a fitting, with no margin of safety. (already on the third step the lot increases 21 times!!!, and on the fourth what? 100 times bigger??? А! You'll never have a fourth, I forgot.... ))

That's what I'm saying - no margin of safety. It sinks quickly but spectacularly.

ZS By the way on periods both left and right of that picture the TC legitimately finds plum areas, and as a result.... Buh-buh-buh-buh, crucians... )

1)No I don't think so otherwise I wouldn't be putting up question marks, that's just me joking.

2) Well, if it were a good EA, no one would have posted it. You can't draw conclusions about the prospects of a method based on a single EA that wasn't done very professionally.

Alpari-Demo (Build 226) Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar) Period Day (D1) 2008.01.02 00:00 - 2010.06.11 00:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.06.14) Model All ticks (the most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes) Parameters Lot=0.01; Otstup=0; TPprocent=false; TP=500; OpenTime=22; KMartin=2; ProfitLock=1; MaxProsadka=100; 1636 bars in the history 21394140 ticks were simulated Modeling quality 90.00% Chart mismatch errors 22 Initial deposit 100000 Net profit 1195.54 Total profit 4427.76 Total loss -3232.22 Profitability 1.37 Profit expectation 1.83 Absolute drawdown 37.33 Maximum drawdown 205.07 (0.20%) Relative drawdown 0.20% (205.07) Total trades 654 Short positions (% win) 329 (75.08%) Long positions (% win) 325 (69.54%) Profitable trades (% of all) 473 (72.32%) Loss trades (% of all) 181 (27.68%) Largest profitable trade 105.04 losing trade -59.48 Average profitable trade 9.36 losing trade -17.86 Maximum number of continuous wins (profit) 12 (71.43) continuous losses (loss) 6 (-100.39) Maximum continuous profit (number of wins) 159.56 (2) continuous loss (number of losses) -105.11 (4) Average continuous win 4 continuous loss 2
Reason: