Avalanche - page 323

Who do you want me to drop Avalanche on?

Oper >>:
Кому тут Лавину скинуть?
For me, and better for everyone.

baltik >>:

а надо 22

I've got Avalanche. I practically got it myself, from the manufacturer,

but he no longer admits to authorship because he's leaking it.

I can send it over.

Better something than nothing.

Oper >>:

У меня Лавина есть.Сам получил её практически,от изготовителя,

но он уже не признаётся в авторстве,т.к.сливает.

Могу выслать.

Лучше хоть что-то,чем ничего.

Let's get it right if anything. It's supposed to be a win-win. That's what the author promised.

khorosh писал(а) >>

I don't use the EA as a full automaton and it works under my supervision, so there will be no draining. I use it to make my work easier. And before comparing the profit it is necessary to compare the initial deposits, and it is also wrong to compare the work of EA with manual work.

Here's more news - you have to watch out. The advantages of trading by the Expert Advisor is one thing, if there are tons of orders then you will not have time to do it manually. And you know the disadvantages. Good luck!

Tantrik >>:

Вот ещё новость - караулить надо. Преимущества торговли советником - одно если тучи ордеров то в ручную не успеешь. А недостатки вы знаете... Удачи!
I don't have a cloud of orders - there is always one order in the netting.

Oper >>:

Как файл прикрепить-то?Подскажите.

Не с URL,а с компа.Иначе Лавину выслать не получится.

At the bottom there is Attach file.

sever29 писал(а) >>
Interesting your train of thought, why do you think so?

Let's put it this way I think so because I like to think so Logic has nothing to do with it...

There is a truth in life - it's the beginning of summer how to get us to drink more kvass - start advertising on all channels (Logical?)

How to make people take their money to the brokerage company - we should publicize on all forums a goral system with a yield of Ххххх%.

How to force the trader to deposit more money and then to withdraw the deposit - we should post the TS at which one cannot withdraw money at the forums read by traders (logical)

I hope the questions are gone now... logic nothing more

The logic is just the same... You have to have a look on any publicly announced TS, as on the cheese, but in a mousetrap...

Oper писал(а) >>

Bugs, thanks for your help. First time sending a file here.

Anyway, here's the Avalanche.

Too late... we're busted.

Workers in "kitchens" - can not allow themselves to sponsor F1 and therefore their PR activities are primitive.

Take a profitable TS - change it, twist it - upload it, PR ...

----------------------------

Tale lies but there's a hint in it, and it's a lesson for clever traders...

@Russian Folk

Reason: