Avalanche - page 267

lasso >>:

Молодца!!!

Но за таким громким заявлением, надо бы дать общественности инвест - пароль.
Посмотрим. Порадуемся. Обсудим.
А потом и Вам СПАСИБО скажем.....

The public is so "TRADER" that it already does not want to strain the brain or vice versa overstretched. I will not put anything out. I do not need your thanks.

The reason is simple: Thought is material and I don't need expectations - when he will dump me.

The only thing I can do is tell you how I do it.

Galina >>:

Ну вот !!!
А кто то не верил.
И до сих пор веть не верят.
А севетники то как торговали в плюс, так и торгуют....
И живее всех живых они
!!!!

Still, you must not forget that losing money is a possibility, so it is imperative that you withdraw your profits from time to time.

khorosh >>:

Но всё же не надо забывать, что слив возможен, а поэтому обязательно нужно периодически выводить прибыль.

This is one of the principles of good trading

nikat97 писал(а) >>

The public is so "TRADER" that they don't even want to rack their brains, or have overstretched their brains. I'm not going to post anything. I do not need your thanks.

The reason is simple: Thought-material and expectations-when he will drain me, I do not need.

The only thing I can do is tell you how I do it.

Yeah, no you shouldn't. IMHO.
There are enough storytellers here without you. We don't have enough real guys.
And about thoughts.... If you are a decent and honest person, you will not be spoiled or jinxed.
If you are a man of integrity and honesty, you will not be hurt by the evil eye or the spell. And a prolonged flatulence is not generated by this forum. )))
So do not cheat.

nikat97 >>:

Общественность такая "ТРЕЙДЕРНАЯ", что уже и мозги не желает напрячь или наоборот мозг перенапрягла. Ничего выкладывать не буду. Мне ваше спасибо не нужно.

Причина проста: Мысль-материальна и ожидания -когда же он сольет- мне не нужны.

Единственное что могу, это рассказать, как я это делаю.

Is there anything wrong with the way this thread describes? If so, please tell me. And it would be interesting to see the balance curve at least for the last six months in the tester, with the report header...

nikat97 >>:

Реал

What is the version of the EA?

genfed >>:

Какая версия советника?

He was made to order.

genfed >>:

Какая версия советника?

He has his own Avalanche advisor, custom-written by a professional programmer.

lasso >>:

Да, нет не стоит. ИМХО.
Здесь расС казочников хватает и без Вас. На реальных пацанов у нас нехватка.
А про мысли.... Если Вы человек порядочный и честный, Вас ни порча, ни сглаз не возьмут.
А длительный флет он этим форумом не генерируется. )))
Так что не юли.

I trade the machine under supervision. I switch it off as needed.

I avoid a flat: I work with the RABBIT indicator distance between orders = 1.5 times the width of RABBIT, but still I rely on intuition and the distance is always floating.

I enter the market on peaks (Fluctuations on m30), it allows to avoid opening knees in a flat.

After the 3rd U-turn I fix minus. It happens very rarely, if not greedy.

khorosh >>:

А что как-то не так, как в этой ветке описано? Если да, то расскажите. И интересно было бы кривую баланса посмотреть хотя бы за последние полгода в тестере, с шапкой отчёта..

I didn't build in the OPEN at SET TIME function because it's not relevant in a TC like this. Therefore, the tester is not relevant here

Reason: