Avalanche - page 96

khorosh >>:

Вопрос непонятен. Если вы лавиной называете один цикл получения прибыли, то всё равно это происходит не одновременно.

Yeah, one cycle.

I'm just roughing it.

you have an average of 10 trades a day, a trade averaging $20+ - a 0.01 lot is 200+ pips

= 2000+ pips a day.

so that's what I'm thinking.

Where did I go wrong?

khorosh >>:

Логика у вас гнилая. Из моих слов, что сливы возможны, нельзя сделать вывод о том что шансы словить флет на первом же проходе такие же как выйти с прибылью примерно равны.
Наоборот, я всегда подчёркивал и тесты это показывают, что можно добиться, чтобы сливы были очень редко, а значит шансы как раз не равны.

Okay... let's leave it out for the sake of clarity... Let's assume that the odds are not equal (although I don't agree with that, but I won't argue). Suppose even the odds of coming out with a profit are 10 times higher than the odds of catching a stake. But it still resembles a game of roulette. The chance of losing on the first entry still exists... And besides ... to work off the deposit must successfully exit not once, but "more than a dozen times" because the stakes are not equal - in this I hope you're not going to argue, it's obvious.
I.e. to gain an initial deposit one has to get out of the water more than a dozen times.
And the loss of any of this "dozens of times" is possible, and in general it is equal to the fact that the loss occurred at the first entry ... I.e. both in the first and in the second case we have the same result - a stab.
So now - if you include not "my rotten" and a normal human logic. and calculate the probabilities - 20 successful outputs (the figure from spaz) and one drain. Which is higher?

lexandros >>:
Чтобы было более понятно, уж совсем на пальцах. Предположим - ваш Баланс 2000 долларов. При этом ваше Эквити (после многочисленных то переворотов) равно скажем 200 и болтается уже в районе маржин-кол. О каком выводе средств может идти речь???
I have already written what to do in such a case - read it carefully. I will repeat it for you personally: if the price does not pass a breakeven distance from the channel border, and stops halfway and there is not enough deposit to open an opposite order with the necessary volume - we close all profitable orders and place a pending order with a volume equal to the volume sum of closed orders, in the same direction a bit further, thus slightly expanding the channel. If the price changes and goes in the opposite direction, we can rearrange a new (not triggered) order following the price, narrowing the channel to the same size or even reducing the corridor.

At the same time, you have already taken a profit by a larger volume and your equity has increased. You can do so at least on every reversal, making profit time after time and continuously increasing your deposit. In addition, you get the possibility to vary the channel width, which allows you to adapt the "Avalanche" to any type of flat on the fly - "triangle", "slippage", etc. And you also constantly reduce the number of open orders, simplifying them to two or three, which makes it easier to close them when coming to Breakeven.

Any market resistance is a plus for Avalanche. The more the market resists you, the more money it gives you.

JonKatana >>:
Уже писал, что делать в таком случае - читайте внимательнее.

JonKatana, for a thread with a thousand posts this mantra of yours seems like mockery. Give me a link or page number if you don't want to quote the text.

khorosh >>:

Какую информацию вы хотите получить? Что вы хотите рассчитать? Матожидание для последней выложенной мной картинки 2.45.

You have a very strange way of answering questions.

I've covered it in a previous post.

I don't want to impose.

Good luck.

JonKatana >>:
Уже писал, что делать в таком случае - читайте внимательнее. Лично для вас повторю: если цена не проходит расстояния безубытка от границы канала, а останавливается на полпути и депозита на открытие противоположного ордера нужного объема не хватает - закрываем все прибыльные ордера и выставляем отложенный ордер объемом, равным сумме объемов закрытых ордеров, в том же направлении чуть дальше, таким образом слегка расширяя канал. Если цена развернется и пойдет в другую сторону, можно переставлять новый (не сработавший) ордер вслед за ценой, сузив канал до прежней величины или даже уменьшив коридор.

При этом вы уже сняли прибыль большим объемом и ваше эквити выросло. Так можно делать хоть при каждом развороте, раз за разом получая прибыль и непрерывно увеличивая депозит. Плюс вы получаете возможность варьировать ширину канала, что позволяет адаптировать "Лавину" на ходу под любой тип флэта - "треугольник", "сползание" и т. д. А также постоянно сокращаете количество открытых ордеров, упрощая их до двух-трех, что делает более легким их закрытие при выходе на безубыток.

Любое сопротивление рынка - плюс для "Лавины". Чем сильнее рынок вам противится, тем больше денег он вам отдает.

You really don't know what I'm talking about? Or you're playing the fool - you cannot place an order with such a volume! Or rather, you can place an order, but it will not be taken for execution, because you do not have enough margin funds to open it. Do such elementary things need to be explained so tediously? If you close all profitable orders, your balance will increase, but not the Equity. The Equity will not change. Your answer is so illiterate that I personally was even surprised. I thought you understood a little bit of forex trading. As it turns out - you do not understand the most basic things. As long as you do not close profitable positions, your balance increases and equity does not change.
If you want to place the order you are referring to in these conditions, you have to deposit money into your account.

To sum it up, there is no good answer to this simple question, as I understand it... Hence, all the nervousness (on the part of some supporters), and a desire to ignore this probably the most important point. Because the whole essence of the avalanche is collapsing... i.e., the core of its universe is collapsing.
Eviti is dangling around a margin call - what to do next??? The answer "close profitable orders and open another order with a volume equal to, all closed" is more like the ravings of a madman very far from forex.

Mathemat >>:

JonKatana, для ветки с тысячью постами эта Ваша мантра похожа на издевательство. Давайте ссылку или номер страницы, если не хотите приводить текст.

That's why I repeated the answer. If I don't write that, I'll have to repeat the same thing a hundred times to every lazy person who doesn't want to make the minimum effort and read what they rush to discuss.

khorosh >>:

Я не увидел вопроса. Если вы его чётко сформулируете, то я на него отвечу.
ortv wrote >>
where did I go wrong?

I already found the mistake, thanks.

it means that if the price passed 125pp against the first position, then after the opening of the second must pass another 20
if history repeats at the next reversal, there is no money to open the 4th time (drawdown -$900, MK nearby)

in fact, such "accurate" price movement is unlikely
i.e., you may earn if you withdraw on time. but waiting for 100% profit for half a year is rather pessimistic. you need to increase profitability

But have you ever tried to dynamically calculate the channel and the lot gain?

lexandros >>:
Вы на самом деле не понимаете о чем я говорю? Или искуственно включаете "дурака" - вы не сможете выставить ордер таким объемом! Вернее отложняк то выставить сможете, но к исполнению он принят не будет, т.к. у вас не хватит маржинальных средств чтобы его открыть. Неужели такие элементарные вещи надо так

It is easy - its volume is exactly equal to the volume of closed orders. And if it will not be activated, and the price goes in the direction of losing orders and leaves the minus border of the channel even for the spread + 1 point - you will close all of these orders in profit! The price has not caught the newly placed order and this means that you don't have to compensate your loss, i.e. you do not have to wait for the breakeven distance. And now you are addressed to your own words:

lexandros >>:
Doyou really not understand what I am saying?Or you're playing a fool - you won't be able to place an order with such a volume! You will be able to place a Limit order, but it will not be executed, because you don't have enough margin to open it. Do such elementary things need to be explained so tediously? If you close all profitable orders, your balance will increase, but not the Equity. The Equity will not change. Your answer is so illiterate that I personally was even surprised. I thought you understood a little bit of forex trading. As it turns out - you do not understand the most basic things. You cannot close profitable positions for as long as you trade
and the equity does not change.

I would not add anything of my own - when a dog barks at you in the street, you do not get down on all fours and start barking at it, do you?

lexandros >>:

Да нет... тестер у меня не вешает... Вобщем то вполне прилично считывает и работает... (машина вобщем-то не совсем хлам). Но считывает данные совсем не те:)
Крайне жаль, что нельзя получать с него данные из буферов. Т.к. вчера полдня провозился с ним... понаблюдал... Сделал очень интересные выводы и наблюдения. Действительно вполне можно использовать... Как самостоятельно, так и в качестве фильтра...
Но я не торгую руками. И все хочу автоматизировать:) Как врочем наверное и все здесь собравшиеся. Собственно и форум этому посвящен:)

Крайне сложно разобраться в чужом коде... Поэтому вопросик еще один... Внести какие либо изменения в код (может быть дополнительные буферы), чтобы они соответствовали отображению - это сильно проблематично?
Заранее спасибо за ответ.

You'll probably kill me, but the indicator redraws on every tick. ))) But it does it conditionally because it keeps the same value for a long time until there are essential market changes. Suppose that at the tick T1 you have placed the indicator on the chart, and at the tick T2 you begin to read values from the buffer. So, if T1 is not equal to T2, then you will constantly see different values. Because price movement, that is reflected by the indicator will always be actual in relation to the tick from which it has started. Therefore, what is to the left of the zero bar is a picture of past price movements, which is of little value. The value is the last drop on the yellow and red lines. This is what is happening now. This is what is relevant for entering/exiting or holding a position. The value of lines themselves conditionally ranges from -12 to 12, though for the yellow one, this range is usually much narrower. To act as follows - go along the red line from zero bar to the left until the value changes. For example -9...........................-9, -7! Stop. Then follow the yellow line -1 ...........................-1, 0! Stop. Further we look - the red one has become lower, yellow one is higher - the snake is hungry, its mouth is wide open, it means volatility is increasing, the market storms on all TFs, reversal point is coming. In any case, you should encode your subjective understanding of what you see on the indicator in the separate-window, do not try to synchronize the indicator from the Expert Advisor with the one on the chart. They are different indices in terms of their relevance. )))

Reason: