Avalanche - page 74

JonKatana >>:

Svinozavr уже ответил выше. Ответ содержится в приведенной вами цитате из справки MT5: "Позиция — это рыночное обязательство, количество купленных или проданных контрактов по финансовому инструменту."

То есть один активный ордер - это одна позиция, два активных ордера - это одна позиция, 10 активных ордеров - это одна позиция, 100 активных ордеров - это одна позиция. Ноль ордеров - нет позиции по данному инструменту.

When entering at the same distance from the current price, two orders are placed - BuyStop and SellStop of the same volume. Are there any other entry options with other types of orders?

mig34 >>:

Лажа полная лажа,2 недели спец лавина и работает чи и некаких промахов

Two weeks would have been better left out... It's better to mention two weeks as the best time to do this.
Or when you have doubled the deposit.
That is, when you double - ie, will be achieved purpose avalanche - ie, you took your money and start working other people's, ie, begin to earn - then say - that here you have, gentlemen, I came to zero, and now begin to receive a net profit.
Then you come and put up your state. That will be an indisputable fact and an axiom.

In the meantime, it's nothing more than idle fluff.

In a fortnight, the usual martin-like strategy... ...flipping a coin and doubling the lot if it loses, could show amazing results. But at the beginning of the third week, it may well lose every last cent of the deposit...

khorosh >>:

Сделал вариант, работающий именно так, только добавил ещё установку в безубыток. Тестирование с 14.07.08 по 30.03.10. Начальный лот 0.01, начальный депозит 1000$. Лавинофобы, какие вам ещё нужны доказательства работоспособности принципа лавина? 5514 сделок без слива!
Разве этого мало для статистической достоверности?

What was your drawdown?

Darn, I don't get it. Downloaded MT5, decided to check if opposite orders "open at the same time" (so that the price doesn't go idle). No, they don't! First I open on sell, then on buy of the same volume, both orders collapse. Please explain what i am doing wrong? In MT4 I'm testing avalanche, it really brings profit, but in MT5 I don't understand how to make a test.

Orders are pending ! Not open from the market !

JonKatana >>:

Svinozavr уже ответил выше. Ответ содержится в приведенной вами цитате из справки MT5: "Позиция — это рыночное обязательство, количество купленных или проданных контрактов по финансовому инструменту."

То есть один активный ордер - это одна позиция, два активных ордера - это одна позиция, 10 активных ордеров - это одна позиция, 100 активных ордеров - это одна позиция. Ноль ордеров - нет позиции по данному инструменту.

You must have misinterpreted Svinozavr's words .
There will always be only one order in MT5. I.e. when the opposite order triggers, the previous order will be closed. And a new order will be opened with a lot equal to the difference between opposing orders to the larger of the two.
So it completely cancels all this fuss with lots... Your Avalanche is simplified to an ordinary reverse martin (which it actually is). There are thousands of such already written and voiced before you. And it was invented by a certain Martingale hundreds of years before you were born. Or rather, it was invented much earlier. But a certain Martingale got lucky a couple of times - that's why Martin stuck. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Система_Мартингейл
What I actually hinted at earlier:)
We put equal sl/tp pauses at the same distance. The sl/p is equal to the so called "corridor" we are talking about in relation to your avalanche. When the first order triggers, the other is removed. When an TP is triggered everything starts over again. When the sl is triggered, an order is opened from the market in the opposite direction with double lot. The result will be absolutely identical.
By the way - in this variant the probability of exit is twice higher... Because you don't need to break lots... It's enough for the price to pass the sl/tp distance (i.e. one "corridor") to justify the loss and get the profit. not double, like in the case of avalanche.
This is exactly how an avalanche will work in MT5. And as a matter of fact - that's how it works in MT4. Only it's complicated by loks... The moment of profit occurrence is artificially delayed... I don't know why.
It's just... Food for thought:) Maybe you should give up the traps and work with a regular standard martin. The probability of a successful exit is exactly 2 times higher:)

unrealruslan >>:
Блин, я чего то не догоняю. Скачал МТ5, решил проверить открываются ли "одновременно" противоположные ордера (чтобы цена в холостую не шла). Не открываются! Сначала открываю на sell, потом на buy такого же обьема, оба ордера схлопываются. Будьте любезны, объясните что делаю не так? В МТ4 тестирую лавину, действительно приносит прибыль, а вот в МТ5 не понял как провести тест.

Orders are pending ! Not open from the market !

hjlujghglu >>:
Ордера отложенные ! А не открытые" с рынка" !

Never mind... Only one order will remain in MT5. I.e. if the opposite order triggers, the first order will be closed. Tracks are not possible in MT5 in principle. Generally speaking, this is a bell ringing for the prohibition of lots. The states have already banned them... Soon we will do it too....

See details in previous post.

hjlujghglu >>:
При входе на одинаковом расстоянии от текущей цены выставляются два ордера - BuyStop и SellStop одинакового объема. Есть ли другие варианты входа с другими типами ордеров?
Yes - they are described in the thread. Enter at the channel boundary with a pair of orders (Buy+Sell) - no idle moves, but enter the Avalanche immediately.
Or, more effectively, open any order (Buy or Sell) with insurance by a pending order of double volume.

lexandros >>:
Неважно... в МТ5 будет оставаться только один ордер. Т.е. при срабатывании противоположного ордера - первый будет закрываться. В МТ5 локи невозможны в принципе. Вобщем то это звоночек к запрету локов. В штатах уже запретили... Скоро и мы к этому придем....
Even if it does - no one is forcing you firstly to switch to MT5, and secondly to be tied to Meta Trader at all - there are plenty of other trading platforms. This is an MT forum, so we are discussing how to implement the "Avalanche" principle using its tools. But in the same way Avalanche will work on another platform.
Reason: