Avalanche - page 33

JonKatana писал(а) >>

That's better in the Rabbit thread. It's off-topic here.

Why then did you start offtopping by voicing the Rabbit trade results in this thread?
Confused everyone (((.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Please do the lot maths like below,
First turn - 0.01 / 0.02

Second U-turn - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02

Third turn - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)

Fourth U-turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)

Fifth turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24) and so on.

I have recalculated the maths and I believe it is now more correct.

Roger писал(а) >>

I have recalculated the maths and I believe it is now more correct.

everyone's correct:) at least as a second option, with the mode switch moved to external variables...

sever29 писал(а) >>

everyone's correctness is different:) at least as a second option, with the mode switch moved to external variables...

Code open - go!

TheXpert >>:

Не становится. Мало того, в данном случае Алексей считает неправильно. Можно иметь отрицательные пункты чистой прибыли при положительном приросте депозита.

Что, впрочем, не означает, что парень не лжет :)

There will be no negative pips in the third-party order variant. There will either be a loss or positive pips.

Roger писал(а) >>

The code is open - go!

Yeah, who's forward and who's... turn around and go again.

PapaYozh >>:

В варианте со втречными ордерами отрицательных пунктов не будет. Будет либо слив, либо положительные пукты.

Nah, sorry, negative ones can be too.

Roger писал(а) >>

The code is open - go!

In short, the suggested EA does not reflect the essence of the strategy.

sever29 писал(а) >>

In short, the proposed advisor does not reflect the essence of the strategy.

The way it is presented, you can really only trade by hand, because the limits of the exit are not defined. I set it within the range between orders to see the very essence of the process.

Roger >>:

В том виде как она представлена, действительно торговать можно только руками, потому как не определены границы выхода. Я задал это в пределах диапазона между ордерами, чтобы увидеть саму суть процесса.

For example: if only one order triggers - then profit taking after the price passes 5 points. If the price does not pass 5 points and a reversal with the opening of the opposite order - then exit after the price has passed the same distance between the levels in the direction of the larger volume + 5 points - after which all open positions are closed and the cycle repeats again.

Reason: