Avalanche - page 32

JonKatana >>:
Угадали.

Цель - дать людям идею, концепцию, стратегию.

Did people ask you to do this?

What's the big deal with the guy? He suggested an aggressive trade... Plus he hinted that he was using levels, about which the price is likely to bounce... In other words, the entry is not from the shell, but when the bounce of the specified value (ATR reading)... Indicator RPoint v2 is an assistant in this case... Another plus, acknowledged reasonable fixation of losses... It works... What is the problem? In fact, no one has ever figured out the TS...
We could suggest a less aggressive option. For example, we want to catch the movement of 100 points and make a profit. The direction is unknown. We open a position in any direction, for example, buy, take 100 points and stop loss 20 points. TP = 100 pips and SL = 20 pips etc. We have 4 Profit attempts. At the 5th try we increase the position volume.

arnautov писал(а) >>

I think I' ve lost a few demo accounts.

When talking about the strategy Comrade is confidently talking about things he didn't bother to check.

Why not?
And the real could have been leaked with equal probability. (I mean Avalanche)

real-trader >>:

Джон, Оглашая показатели прибыльности порядка +10-30%% к депо в день, Вы имели ввиду торговлю с помощью Рабита?
Большинство поняли что это показатели Лавины.
А по Лавине торгуете или нет?

Answered above. No. Because of the need to spend a large amount of time on Avalanche.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

AN AVALANCHE OR IS IT MORE CORRECT TO CALL IT A PYRAMID ???

An avalanche is when warrants wind up like a snowball and then fly down....

Roger писал(а) >>

I suggest you try this EA. Good for testing, for real trading there are no tricks. On Alpari, with its 1:500 leverage, you can get up to 30% a month on the yen and the pound.

Please do the lot maths as below,
First turn - 0.01 / 0.02

Second reversal - (0.01 + 0.03) / 0.02

Third reverse - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)

Fourth U-turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)

Fifth turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24) and so on.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Answered above.

>>Thank you.
Can I ask you to describe the logic of trading with the Rabbit indicator?

arnautov >>:

Сдается мне несколько слитых демосчетов.

In the Rabbit thread I wrote - I traded on the demo for a couple of days - mastered the interface. Then - only real money. Otherwise the brain does not work - no incentive. Until I invented Rabbit - of course, lost, trying to trade all possible ways. Since the beginning of trading on Rabbit'u not reported to the account a penny, while trading every day - that is, the account is active, but not frozen. First, won back all my previous losses and withdrew my personal money from the trading account. Now I am playing only with other people's money - DC's money. And as I have already written - I have not added a penny.

TheXpert >>:

Не становится. Мало того, в данном случае Алексей считает неправильно. Можно иметь отрицательные пункты чистой прибыли при положительном приросте депозита.

Что, впрочем, не означает, что парень не лжет :)

Andrei, you are talking about something else, albeit close. I am aware of the paradoxes of martin. Perhaps that is how the author of the thread trades.

I wasn't accusing JonKatana of lying, just pointing out the risks at the numbers the author has voiced. It's a rough estimate, but it's similar to what JonKatana himself wrote later (30% margin).

real-trader >>:

Можно попросить Вас описать логику торговли по индикатору Rabbit?

That's better in the Rabbit thread. It's off-topic here. Just read the Rabbit discussion first - most questions have already been answered.