Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 13

SergSV:
I've already written above it used to be hard but now it's easy.

Studio state :)

In general, the question is about the correctness of the calculation: "Profit in pips and drawdown in percentage", and your deal is the clearest example of when all conditions are met and the profit and drawdown.

Avals:

How does it correspond to reality? Judging by the state, you have zeros in the column for stop losses)))

My stop depends on the reverse signal.

Here is the principle of the strategy

http://savepic.org/1582182.gif

The man wrote an Expert Advisor, but it's not working properly for some reason, so I'll have to trade by hand for now.

http://savepic.org/1603671.gif

SergSV:
what month is it now and when was the transaction? i wrote above before it was difficult now it is easy.

photo report of top models bathing in 1K euro champagne long wait?

strange topic, here already 12 pages, no strategies, the basic idea - mathematics rules, look at the branch avalanche, there really is mathematics rules, somewhere was the statistics for the height of bars, etc., the mathematics of avalanche I have achieved a history of 6-fold maximum starting lot, which is generally good, but I do not need it, and what does the topikstarter needs?

BoraBo:

Studio state :)

In general, the question is about the correctness of the calculation: "Profit in pips and drawdown in percentage points", and your deal is the clearest example when all conditions are met and the profit and drawdown.

Again? )))))))), look who the topicstarter is and questions about pips and % drawdowns go to him and not to me)

SergSV:
again? )))))))), look who the topicstarter and questions about pips and drawdown in % to him and not me )

I agree ))))

I'm just regularly arguing here what is better in pips or percentages, waiting for the opening, I'm stuck for something, probably out of boredom.

BoraBo:

I agree ))))

It's just that there's a regular debate on whether points or percentages are better, so in anticipation of the opening, I'm stuck for something, probably out of boredom.

Better a profit than a loss, and it doesn't matter in pips or percentages. Everything else is bullshit.

And what kind of people start to argue about it:

Mathemat 17.04.2011 17:53 It's better not to chase the unattainable. Make at least 20 p. a day with the same drawdown.

Reshetov:
Better a profit than a loss, and it doesn't matter in pips or percentages. Everything else is bullshit.
Profit is of course better, the question is the %% of that profit, otherwise you will spend more on transfers, electricity and beer.

The maximum drawdown is 40 pips, i.e. 20 %. 1.Assume max. drawdown is 40 pips i.e. 20%.

2. Please, tell me if it is possible to open 20 trades almost every day with stop loss of 10 pips and take profit of 15 pips?

Reason: