Gentlemen programmers, help me with creating a simple EA - page 5

PapaYozh >>:

Конечно, общаясь с заказчиком можно прикинуться шлангом, но это - проявление непрофессионализма.

+10!

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Of course, when talking to a customer you can pretend to be a hoser, but that is unprofessional.

>> I agree!

PapaYozh >>:

Конечно, общаясь с заказчиком можно прикинуться шлангом, но это - проявление непрофессионализма.

You can pretend to be a hose or something else, but the customer should also understand that the proger is not a telepath and therefore should write the ToR more correctly (at least mention that execution errors should be handled). Of course, handling gross errors should be coded by the programmer without mentioning them.

sanyooooook >>:

Можно и шлангом прикинуться, и еще чем-то, но заказчик тоже должен понимать, что прогер не телепат и поэтому должен более корректно писать ТЗ (хотя бы упомянуть что должны обрабатываться ошибки исполнения). Конечно обработку грубых ошибок программист должен кодить без упоминания.

In my practice, I have never seen a customer who understood what MQL is and what to make sure there are no errors. The customer wants only one thing - the correct execution of his input/output algorithm, etc., and error handling is the programmer's job.

Or the same question - to reset the terminal. The programmer has to provide for everything himself, without explicitly stipulating it in the TOR.

sergeev >>:

я за свою практику не разу не видел заказчика, который понимал что такое MQL и что надо предусматривать чтоб не было ошибок. Заказчик хочет одного - правильного исполнения его алгоритма входа/выхода и т.д. а обработка ошибок это и есть работа программиста.

Should we assume that, if the customer has no complaints about the code and the algorithm for executing this code, then the code was executed according to the customer's terms of reference? And if so, the proger did everything as the customer wanted. We have also met such TORs, which specify what the EA must do after restarting the terminal.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

You can pretend to be a hose or something else.

Well, this is a matter of taste.

Just keep in mind that this attitude to the customer eventually leads to the fact that not stingy customer will refuse the services of such a programmer. So you will have to write "as if software" for "as if payment".

sanyooooook >>:

стоит ли полагать, что, если у заказчика нет претензий к коду и к алгоритму выполнения этого кода, то код выполнен согласно ТЗ заказчика? А если так, то прогер сделал все как хотел заказчик. Встречались и такие ТЗ в которых указывалось что должен делать советник после перезапуска терминала.

We have.

But if it is not spelled out in the TOR, I always assess the need for it and the consequences of restarting it, and I always discuss these points with the client. You understand that the practice of the programmer is not comparable to the practice of using experts by the customer. The programmer must always see one step ahead of what is possible and what will happen in the EA's environment. And inform the customer.

PapaYozh >>:

Ну, это на любителя.

Только имейте ввиду, что подобное отношение к заказчику приводит в конечном счете к тому, что не скупой клиент откажется от услуг такого программиста. Так и придется писать "как бы программы" за "как бы оплату".

Don't bother picking on the words, look at the context in which it was said

sergeev >>:

втсречались.

но если в ТЗ это не прописано я обязательно оцениваю необходимость такого и последствия при перезапуске и обязательно обсуждаю эти моменты с заказчиком. Вы же сами понимаете, что практика программиста не сравнится с практикой использования экспертов заказчиком. Программер всегда должен видеть на шаг впереди что может быть и что будет со средой эксперта. И поставить в известность клиента.

Negotiating with the client, yes, but if the client does not know what he needs, what should the programmer do? The only option is to do everything as usual (according to the standard, but according to the ToR), taking into account all possible standard exceptional situations

By the way, what do you think the EA should do after restarting the terminal?
Reason: