PPZ calculation - help to refine - page 4

qwerewq >>:

Дело не в этом, разобрался, индюк по разному работает у вас, на 4 знаках у него совсем другая картина, у вас 5 знак на скрине, там он работает корректно, на 4 знаках нет.

Set the third parameter to 30 instead of 300, this is the minimum distance between lines in pips.

The next level is 1,354 according to the indicator.

Here we can check the prediction. :)

Dserg >>:

Поставь третий параметр 30 вместо 300, это минимальное расстояние между линиями в пунктах.

It helped, but there's still a difference in indicator levels, in yours and in the scripting indu...

Dserg >>:

Следующий уровень 1,354 по индикатору.

Вот можно и проверить прогноз. :)

Could you show me if the levels on H1 are all on top of you, or is it a different traf, or have you changed the settings?

qwerewq >>:

Помогло, но отличие есть все таки в уровнях индикаторов, в вашем и в индюке скриптонга...

There is and will be a difference, because there is a different algorithm for determining the level and, most importantly, it uses a window from 0 bar to 'period' bars, whereas in my case the calculation window can be shifted backwards by Nfirst bar. I have the window highlighted with vertical lines. Put the second parameter Nfirst to 0, and there will be a partial overlap of levels with its indicator. Plus I also have filtering on minimum distance between levels and minimum number of bars between reference fractals.

qwerewq >>:

Вы могли бы показать, уровени на Н1 они все на верху у вас, или это другой тф?, или поменяли настройки??

Just shifted the calculation window a little bit. 200-20-300-5 so that the indicator captures the February 18-19 fiddling. You can clearly see the level there and it has identified it. The top three levels did not change, by the way!

Dserg >>:

Отличие есть и будет, т.к. там другой алгоритм определения уровня, и, что самое главное - он использует окно от 0 бара до 'period' баров, а у меня окно рассчёта можно смещать на Nfirst баров назад. Окно у меня выделено вертикальными линиями. Поставь второй параметр Nfirst в 0, и будет частичное совпадение уровней с его индикатором. Плюс у меня ещё фильтрация есть на минимальное расстояние между уровнями и на минимальное количество баров между опорными фракталами.

I have zeroed these parameters, but a different algorithm, the scriptor has done its logic, well, as many programmers and algorithms, I'm not surprised, if you take two ace programmers from here and give the same tech job, each will do it differently)

Why is this parameter in double?

extern double minDiff = 300.0; ?

Maybe this is easier in integers?

extern inttern minDiff = 300;

qwerewq >>:

Эти параметры я и обнулил только разный алгоритм бросается сразу, логику все же скриптор свою сделал, ну сколько прогеров столько и алгоритмов я не удивляюсь этому, если взять двух асов программистов от сюда и дать одинаковое тех задание каждый сделает его по своему)

Вот этот параметр почему в double?

extern double minDiff = 300.0; ?

может вот так проще в целых числах?

extern int minDiff = 300;

You could do that :)

It makes more sense even to specify points in integers, of course.

But this has no effect on the result, because everything is multiplied by Point anyway.

Dserg >>:

Просто чуть-чуть сдвинул окно расчёта. 200-20-300-5, чтобы индикатор захватил возню 18-19 февраля. Там явно видно уровень, и он его определил. Три верхних уровня не поменялись, кстати!

If the price went down from the levels, let's say the last bottom level was above certain points of the bid price, the price goes down, we need to shift the calculations so that we do not find ourselves in a gap between levels, I think you know what I mean? like levels are up the price is down what is waiting below, no one knows until you go looking for fractals)

Looks like the yellow level did not work out, the price did not reach 10 pips. :-(

Well, it doesn't have to always go where we want it to go.