Investing in developments - page 2

StatBars писал(а) >>

Leo, to start with that amount of money you need a system that doesn't drawdown at all, don't you think?

No, it doesn't. For example, if you have a deposit of 300 dollars, you can start with 0.03 lot, which corresponds to the leverage of 1:10, which to my mind is an acceptable risk. If other trading indicators are normal, you can invest. That is, the trader is "sane".

Investor888 писал(а) >> Yes, there are, it's just that these lists are a collection of plumers. And if there are any, the result is no more than a month old.

On Al.... there are many filters that can be used to weed out the "sinkers". Set the filters - capital>3000 dollars, created>180 days, maximum drawdown<30%. And you will see for yourself - the choice is not great. Well or if you want to see the beginners, then put capital>$100. And you will see everything too. The service needs to know how to use....))))

:P )

Investor888 писал(а) >> I haven't heard about 300, I didn't know that, you're right.

You don't need to hear it - you need to go and read it. It's all there....)))

Investor888 писал(а) >>
:P )

You still haven't answered the question -

What are your requirements for a trader, how should he trade?

The trader/developer must provide reports of their systems or trade, preferably from the real world, of course. Monthly account drawdown is allowed up to 25%, profitability from 10 to 50% per month, demanding more profit is probably fantastic.

How are we going to cut the income? :)

Investor888 писал(а) >>
Trader/Developer must provide reports of his systems or trade, preferably of course from real. Allowed monthly account drawdown up to 25%, profitability from 10 to 50% per month, demanding more profit is probably fantastic.

So what's the problem? - Go in and filter out what you don't need. And rack your brains.....))))

Swetten >>:

А как доход-то пилить будем? :)

Hi, the profit margin is 20-40%, depending on the profits. You can live on that percentage))

LeoV писал(а) >>

No, it doesn't. For example, if you have a deposit of 300 dollars, you can start with 0.03 lot, which corresponds to the leverage of 1:10, which to my mind is an acceptable risk.

I do not understand this phrase. It must mean the margin, maybe? And my leverage equals 1:100 with 100.000 lot.

Reason: