[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 411

Richie:

Also a good idea. Or an astronaut in space.

The action of such engines can only be based on the exploitation of non-linearities. The possibilities of "linearities" are unfortunately exhausted. Think about it. See you tomorrow.

How am I supposed to sleep now, huh? :))))))))))))

Another option, the flies should not behave naturally, then at some point their behaviour will be noticed by the lab technician and he will take the flask in his hands (hell, I still can not imagine a container full of flies), then we can say that the flies have flown without interacting with the environment.

I don't know about a flask, but a flyswatter might fly.

http://www.yaplakal.com/forum2/st/0/topic237247.html

))))

Flycatcher - theme! But I'm afraid it still won't fly. Who will tell them which way to go?

Mathemat:
Flycatcher - theme! But I'm afraid it still won't fly. Who will tell them which way to go?
The side with the most force), the fly is shown there almost as big as the diameter of the neck of a can.

drknn:

Alas, it will fly. Imagine there is a man standing inside the balloon with a Makarov pistol. The balloon has no mass and is bulletproof. The man fires vertically upwards. The question is, will the balloon bounce?

The correct answer is that it will jump up. I worked in paramilitary security. Our service weapons were Makarov pistols. The chief told us in class that if a bullet fired from a Makarov hit the chest, it was true that it threw a man off, as it was portrayed in the movies. This bullet is not designed blunt for nothing - it has a stopping effect. That is, at the moment of contact with the opponent's body, the bullet is much heavier than a human being. So from the shot inside the balloon, the weight of the bullet is enough to make the balloon bounce.

In perfect synchrony, one and a half kilograms of flies, directed by the impact of the air column vertically upwards will make the bulb bounce, as the force of the impact will be one and a half kilograms, while the weight of the balloon itself is only 1 kilogram.

We've proved the bounce, but how do we prove levitation?

Your former boss is an idiot)))))))))

Google "Makarov performance specs."

Byte:

Your former boss is an idiot)))))))))

Google "Makarov TTX".

You know, we had a former officer in our group who took part in the capture of Amin's palace in Afghanistan. The man had seen a lot of war. I think if a bullet from a PMG hadn't thrown a man off, he would have said. But let's go back to flies, boatmen and astronauts. The question of levitation remains open.

drknn:

You know, we had an ex-officer in our group who took part in the capture of Amin's palace in Afghanistan. The man had seen a lot of war. I think if a bullet from a PMG hadn't thrown a man off, he would have said. But let's go back to flies, boatmen and astronauts. The question of levitation remains open.

This officer's probably not a nerd like me, or he just didn't care, so he didn't say anything... Yeah, let's get back to the flies.

In order for the body to take off, 3 elements are needed

1 - the body itself

2 - the environment in relation to which the movement in space is determined

3 - the driving force itself

it's easy, the flask, the table, the flies or wheels, the pavement, the engine or the sailboat, the sea, the wind.

the wind blows against the sea and against the boat, the boat moves because of the difference in the forces that influence it; the wind blows more and the streamlined hull resists the water less

the engine is not touching the tarmac, but the wheels are turning and the tarmac is moving at the same speed as the wheels; the driving force here affects only one element but moves both elements due to grip close to 1.0, i.e. it affects both elements through the grip factor

a flask standing on the table (if the flask is lying sideways, the flies inside it may give motion by changing the centre of gravity in the flask by simply walking inside it but with numerical superiority) to take off with the driving force inside it would need a coefficient of traction close to 1.0, i.e. the only option for short-term take-off is pushing off from the bottom of the flask at rest, (coefficient 1.0) and jumping against the flask cover, if the jump force exceeds the necessary gravitational force, the flask could rise above the table by the difference of excess, then the grip factor would fall to 0 and the effect would stop

everything

Reason: