Out of sporting interest, I engaged in adaptive quote filtering - page 8

tara:
And what is adaptability anyway?
It's when there's a flood and you've suddenly formed gills )))

You're a fool, Bosun, and your jokes are foolish.

After trying different filters of this kind, I have come to the conclusion that their advantage over standard muwings is almost non-existent

evillive:
It's when there's a flood and your gills suddenly form )))
And suddenly there's a fire and your skin turns into a fireproof shell!

tara:
And what is adaptability anyway?
A more flexible approach!

nikelodeon:
Whatever... Chebyshev, Hrenebyshev. What's next???? What's the financial point then?
Well firstly, only because Chebyshev is a scientist who made many discoveries in mathematics, I think it's silly to call him"Khrenebyshev".And secondly, I'm trying to find a better version of the muwings and that's all.

transcendreamer:
I have tried different filters of this kind and found that they have little or no advantage over standard muwings
May I ask which ones are "different"?

nikitasa1997:
Can I ask what "different" means?

I tried all these fatl-satl, jma-jjma, supersmoother and various spectral analysis sketches

I finally understood that it was an attempt to find an "ideal" smoothed line but there would still be false reversals/crossings, so I decided to give up

transcendreamer:

I tried all these fatl-satl, jma-jjma, supersmoother and various spectral analysis sketches

eventually realized it was an attempt to find the "ideal" smoothed line but there would still be false reversals/crossings and decided to give up

you end up saving a couple or three years... better to realise at once...

Guys, adaptivity is an ability, a property of dynamic optimization of parameters of a Controlled Dynamic System (yes yes - don't laugh).

It is achieved by including in the main algorithm a module that simulates this algorithm (its efficiency) and an optimization block that uses this module.

Implementation is not particularly difficult, if you understand thoroughly what your algorithm does and why. The main problem is high computational complexity, which can easily be reduced by 2-4 times.

Reason: