LOSING TRADING SYSTEM - page 8

Isn't this filter actually an indirect filter?

Mathemat >>:

Этот фильтр разве фактически не индюкатор?

Head-on question. Indicators considered MA etc...turns out I wasn't right. This is also an indicator.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Thank you! I'll read it. But it's not as if I promised to only hang the turkeys. A very good filter for this entry

If the average daily volatility of the pair is say 100 pips over the last month...and the price

has already passed this daily range coming to the level...then chances are that it will break through this level,

gather stops + positions of those who entered it upon the breakdown of this level) and come back.

And if the daily range is much smaller than usual (in the afternoon) and the price reaches the level, then it's better not to enter this trade.

it's better not to enter. Chances are higher that the price will go even further beyond this level.

When trading hands it's all simply determined.

Eh, you've become almost an idol of many for 3 days :)

If you really had the information you would get rid of "let's say 100 pips in the last month". For your information, that's the value of the limit minimum today for the major pairs, the limit! I.e. you're not on them (the ranges), otherwise you would have given a different example, closer to reality.

Next, "and the price has already passed this range, then chances...." The rest is not even worth reading, because further judgement is "narrow-minded" and not based on, at least on observations of the price at the breakout of this range, because besides the range of a month, there are ranges for a week, quarter, half-year, year, etc. If you want ranges for 41 and 73 days. They all have to be considered in correlation.

I see your point, and I'm sure what you've suggested here are your TC findings on the internet, listed in your favourites. Without understanding their essence, you offered to code them, passing them off as your "observations" and "developments".

"When trading hands5 it's all simply determined"- you're lying...

sever29 >>:

Эх, а Вы стали за 3 дня почти кумиром многих:)

Средние диапазоны мне импонируют, давно к ним присматриваюсь, и если бы Вы в действительности владели информацией, то убериглись бы от - "допустим 100 пп. за последний месяц". К Вашему сведению, это значение предельный минимум на сегодняшний день для основных пар, предельный! Т.е. Вы не в теме по ним (диапазонам), иначе другой пример бы привели, ближе к реальности.

What kind of people. Kim has a good script. Thanks to him by the way! AverageRange. Volatility for 100 daily EUR/USD bars is 131 pips.

22 daily bars 137 points. It has not changed a bit in the last month compared to half a year. GROWTH. I KNOW THAT 100 DAYS

IS NOT HALF A YEAR. 100 day bars of pound/dollar 178 pips. I'm assuming it's written as AMOUNT...

EQUAL. I don't really care though. It's a shame that there are fewer and fewer people here who want to respond(

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

What kind of people. Kim has a good script. Thanks to him by the way! AverageRange. Volatility for 100 daily EUR/USD bars is 131 pips.

22 daily bars 137 points. It hasn't changed a bit in the last month compared to half a year. GROWTH. I KNOW THAT 100 DAYS

IS NOT HALF A YEAR. 100 day bars of pound/dollar 178 pips. I'm assuming it's written as AMOUNT...

EQUAL. I don't really care though. It's a shame that there are fewer and fewer people here who want to respond(

You said "100 pips" and not "100 days and daily bars". Do you feel the difference? Or the illustrative examples from your last 2 posts hello?

Once again... how do you trade manually if you get confused about it? How do you determine the entry point if you use the same script?

P.S., you're lying.

sever29 >>:

Следующее- " и цена уже прошла данный диапазон, то шансы...." Все остальное даже читать не следует, потому как дальнейшее суждение "узколобо" и не основано не то что на практике, но и не на, хотя бы наблюдениях за ценой при прорыве этого диапазона, потому как кроме диапазона за месяц, существуют диапазоны за неделю, квартал, полгода, год и т.п. если хотите диапазоны за 41 и 73 дня. Их все надо рассматривать во взаимосвязи.

So you consider them. Start a separate forum page here. I promise to come and have a look. On my page, I want to

understand why I don't like this TC. Although after getting out of the bathroom and taking a screenshot for the day, I saw that this TS, based on nothing

based on nothing but observations of price movement + understanding why price bounces off these levels more often, made a profit.

And since you are so smart give me a link to any TS with stochastics, muwings, Gann angles, etc. which even

even if it's a loss. Give me a link to any such TS and explain why it SHOULD (in your opinion) be profitable.

profit. It will be very interesting to see your thoughts.

I was asked to post the TS here. I did. Somehow no one is still screaming that it's unprofitable. THERE'S NOTHING TO LOOK AT.

THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOK AT. Although in the last thread some programmers said they could just look at the TS and immediately

and say it will be unprofitable. And they say there are 99% of loss-making TS.

WHAT I WROTE. I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS SYSTEM WORKS. IF NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED

(I'VE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE IMPROVEMENT OF PROFITABLE TS)... IF NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS (I.E. NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT IMPROVING PROFITABLE TS'S) THEN LET'S CLOSE THE EXPERIMENT. EVERYONE SHOULD

EACH ONE WILL DO WHAT HE OR SHE DOES BEST.

sever29 >>:

Вы говорили -"100 пунктов" а не "100 дней и дневных баров". Чуствуете разницу? Или наглядные примеры с Ваших 2-х последних постов привети?

Еще раз... как Вы торгуете в ручную, если путаетесь в этом? Как Вы определяете точнку входа,если пользуетесь одним скриптом?

П.С. лукавите

I quote: "IF the average daily volatility of the pair is ACCEPTED 100 pips".

If you don't understand what the words "IF" and "ACCEPT" mean in Russian...

I am not correcting anything.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

EVERYONE WILL

TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

That's right, I suggest doing what you do best...

ZEXEL66 wrote >>
>> coming out of the bathroom and taking a shit for the day

Looking for the world's most unprofitable system, I'll even pay what you can pay for a losing system!))

I will do exactly the opposite, and it will be a profitable system!

tupogoloviy писал(а) >>

Looking for the world's most unprofitable system, I'll even pay what you can pay for a losing system!))

I will do exactly the opposite, and it will be a profitable system!

>> It won't.

Reason: