Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 45

kaln82 >>:
Добрый день госпада, я сдесь новенький, восновном тусю на другом форуме, но к сожалению там не обсуждается подобная тема, а жаль она весьма интересна, мнебы хотелось узнать поподробней когда открывать сделки по фьючам золота и серебра опираясь на индюк Index2l-V.2krGOLD-SILVER, и второй вопрос можноли его использовать не только на м1 но и на м5 и тд, зарание благодарю за ответ

trades should be opened at maximum delta values (counter positions) and closed when the planned total profit is achieved

forex-k?,thanks a lot, now I get it, very interesting stuff, just arbitrage situations happen, And at your discretion what should be the take profit in pips

kaln82 >>:
forex-k ?,большое спасибо, теперь понял, очень интересная весщь, просто происходят арбитражные ситуации, А на ваше усмотрение какова должен быть тейк профит в пипсах

I use 5-15 pips of profit

goldtrader >>:

Если советники торгуют на реале есть смысл выложить инвест-пароль или линк на мониторинг.

Если не торгуют, то кто будет покупать игрушки для демо-счетов?

So far it is just a very promising idea, with good results on the demo.

With a successful run-in and solid results, there will be monitoring on the real and pamm accounts as well.

one more question, what is the best time frame to trade on m1 ?

kaln82 >>:
ещё один вопрос, на каком тайме лучше всего торговать на м1 ?

There could be many options here, but at the moment I am trading on m1

forex-k писал(а) >>

I use 5-15 pips profit

And from what considerations did you choose a 1:2 lot ratio between gold and silver?

Costy >>:
А из каких соображений выбрали соотношение между лотами 1:2 по золоту и серебру?

at the cost of items

forex-k писал(а) >>

by point value

And why are you sure that the lot ratio should be chosen based on the point value? What's the basis for that? Or has it been picked experimentally?

And one more question. On what principle is this indicator based? What do the absolute values of the curves mean?

Costy >>:

А почему Вы уверены, что соотношение лотов нужно выбирать исходя из стоимости пункта? Какие основания для этого? Или это экспериментально подобрали?

И еще вопросик. На каком принципе основан этот индикатор? Что означают абсолютные значения кривых?

the indicator shows in pips the gaps between the two instruments from the average price

Reason: