Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 243

=============

Sugar - March outlook, SB and spreads: http://www.profi-forex.org/birzhi/futures/sugar/entry1008155272.html

Looks like SBK3-N3 seasonal rebound is starting!

leonid553:

=============

Sugar March outlook, SB and spreads: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.profi-forex.org/birzhi/futures/sugar/entry1008155272.html

Looks like the SBK3-N3 seasonal rebound is starting!

Apologies if anything, but.

sugar prospects!- At least for the client attraction banner at the DC

:)

========

PapaYozh , - if this is a rebuke of advertising, I "resentfully" reject it!

I am posting here screenshots from different DCs (Alpari, Grandcapital, Insta ....) . And"Exchange Leader" is an "inter-dealing", all-Russian publication - and not any particular brokerage company...

And in mt4 ofPantheon Finance(for which I write seasonal reviews) there are almost no commodity futures- and even less so, there are no different contracts for trading calendar spreads.

leonid553:

========

PapaYozh , - if this is a rebuke of advertising, I "resentfully" reject it!

It's just that I liked the slogan.

Yeah, something like this: "Don't miss out! We're the only ones with the sugariest prospects all March! Top up your account before the end of March for $1,000, and get candyfloss as a gift!" :)

Useful information for lovers of currency spread trading. Below are excerpts from the latest seasonal review, written by me at the request of Pantheon-Finance for theExchange Leader publication:

______ Currency Market ,GBP ,CHF (March Outlook, Part 2)________

We continue to analyze the seasonality of currency instruments. Let me remind you that the described seasonal patterns are due (mainly) to peculiarities of tax legislations in many countries. Moreover, the end of the current quarter coincides with the deadlines for filing annual tax returns and, of course, "deadlines" for payment of annual taxes! Needless to say, instead of analyzed spreads it is quite possible to use the currency pairs with the same name, for example AUDJPY, GBPCHF...

The next interesting seasonal pattern is an increase in the GBP-SCHF spread, 6BM3- 6SM3= 1^1 (June contracts) from the end of March. A graph of the 5-10 year average seasonal spread trends is shown in the figure below:

Here, on the "long-run" averaged charts, the buying of the spread is assumed to be at the end of the third decade of March, from the 27-28 numbers. But if we look at last year's movement as well as the "near-term" averaged trends of the 2nd and 3rd years, we get an earlier possibility of seasonal buying of the spread.

Here - this chart (the blue price line shows last year's 6B-6S=1^1 spread movement) of average 2 and 3 year seasonal trends:

It is clearly seen that since the beginning of the 20th of March this month, you can start looking at the chart of GBPCHF, trying to guess the possibility of buying the analyzed spread (or the specified currency pair)! It is clear that in the MT4 trading platform, it is more profitable to buy the spread, losing a couple of ticks on commission. Than to use a currency pair with, often, insane asc-bid.

The main seasonal UP-movement is "at any rate" expected to occur until about the middle of the first decade of April! For a more specific assessment of the anticipated seasonal movement, let's look at the complete buying statistics for the 6b-6s spread from March 20 to April 4 over the past 13 years, for example:

The percentage of profitable trades(11/2) as well as the average profit/loss ratio = +164 ticks/-18 ticks seem relatively satisfactory to us! But what is it, satisfactory! Very even decent statistics with a "ridiculous" average loss!

Thus, from the middle/end of this week we estimate intraday situation of this spread for buying: BUY 6BM3- SELL 63M3= 1^1

Good luck to all!

Gentlemen. which brokers now have the instruments you mentioned (spreads), and even with permissible levels of commissions?

rudurso:

So, gentlemen, which brokers now have the instruments you mentioned (spreads), and even with permissible leverage levels? Someone mentioned VKS above, but it seems the information about the broker has not been developed?

Read here.

If not through MT4, then here.

The choice is not great, but grand capital continues to work without criticism and Leonid553 has regularly voiced the name Pantheon Finance, which also has the necessary tools?

See my post just above on the page: 12.03.2013 08:26
Reason: