Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 84

Jahspear >>:

Вроде да... Надо убрать, точно.

How do you do that? Explain for the underachievers))

ress >>:

А как это делается?Объясните для двоечников))

Sum += Spread[k];

instead of Sum += MathAbs(Spread[k]);

kaln82 писал(а) >>
I can't figure it out, I'm doing something wrong.

This is the shit.

If I look at the chart, I don't know if I am following the rules, I buy one instrument at the maximum divergence and sell another, but I still have a minus when I get a divergence, and now it only increases when I get a new divergence.

There is no point in looking for divergence on the minute, a minimum of 5, or better 15-30-60, it is more reliable.

I also thought so, but again the question arises, when the right delta is formed, which one to sell and which one to buy? Suppose the indicator has one line at the top and one at the bottom, which of these lines to sell and which to buy?

GEFEL >>:

Индикаторишко то хооороший.. как поиметь?

There are two of them. Which one, the top one or the bottom one?

kaln82 >>:
я тоже так подумал, но возникает опятьже вопрос, при образовании нужной дельты, что продавать, а что покупать? Допустим на индикаторе одна линия сверху другая снизу, какой из этих линий продавать, а какую покупать

Well, that's obvious. Buy the one at the bottom. And sell the one at the top!

rid писал(а) >>

There's two of them. Which one, the top one or the bottom one?

Sorry, didn't get a good look... Monkey for old age.... I'll take it in bulk.

Damn, people, help me to remake the Expert Advisor to show profit by tickers and in the comments - it takes 15 minutes for a normal programmer. For 5 days I have been working on it, but it does not work, thank you.

Files:
archive_1.zip  5 kb

After playing around with several pairs of tools and writing my own indicator, or 2 to be exact, I came to the conclusion that the best method to use for the indicator is the "Smoothed Moving Average" method, which has the least deviation on the exponential function. What the experience has shown. I think you can see it in the picture

as you can see with the actual mathematical absolute difference of quotes - at night this difference does not change on the interval. At the same time the spread between two symbols should not change, of course. But! When using the EMA the spread will slowly decrease on the chart of the relative units, and in fact the spread will remain at the same level, and this means that the indicator will show false signals.

CONCLUSION: Using a "Smoothed Moving Average" we bring the indication of the spread as close as possible to the true results.

GEFEL писал(а) >>

The fact is that popular currency crosses are actively traded on their own and the impact of its exchange rate on the currencies themselves is indirect.

I think you are in a strange delusion. I think you are under a strange delusion. :-) Especially because, of course, the CROSS rate has no impact on currency rates.

How much wobbly trees would it take to create wind... that's something to think about...

Reason: