Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 67

Alex5757000 >>:

Слышишь ты ...

The dogs are barking, the caravan is coming

neoclassic писал(а)

The potential strategy is as follows: take Semenych's indicator, build a spread between the indices between the same Canadian and Yen. And when trading the spread, open NOT on USDCAD/USDJPY, but on a number of pairs with certain ratios included in the index - index trading.

As I have already written there are a number of disadvantages - spreads and fractional lots. Therefore I find this approach unpromising as it is possible to trade idex/grain/oil/stock futures at a much lower cost.

Option. But wouldn't it be easier in the case of a crossover trend? You just have to buy the instrument which is first in the pair on the trend. Or maybe it wouldn't be easier, of course...

Jahspear писал(а) >>

Reshetov's Expert Advisor made the first couple of trades. In profit.

I would be very surprised if he was at a loss. Because it is clearly written in MQL that the code must be closed only after a certain profit. And this means that there are only two possibilities:

1. If profit - close.

2. If there is a loss - wait for

This is the svermundane logic of the EA trading system

Reshetov писал(а)

What a boor... :)

I get it, he doesn't know how to be a human being.

Jahspear >>:

Ну и хамло... :)

Понял, по-человечески не умеет.

There's no other way to deal with flooders. Dick, dick and dick again. Until they learn to read carefully before they open their mouths to yap.

Reshetov >>:

С флудерастами по иному не получится.

Yes, your message count is impressive. Look in the mirror, do you happen to see a butt there?

Figured out the code. Yeah, overhyping the losses is what the other members were talking about. Luck or no luck.

Jahspear >>:

Да, твое количество сообщений впечатляет. В зеркало погляди, там, случайно, не задницу видишь?

Разобрался с кодом. Да, пересиживание убытков - это то, о чем остальные участники говорили. Повезет - не повезет.

Jahspear, the statistical arbitrage strategy as presented in this thread can only be applied to stock market instruments, which is exactly what everyone except Reshetov is doing. For currencies see getch' s advisor.

Alex5757000 >>:

Jahspear, стратегию статистического арбитража в таком виде, в каком она представленна в данной ветке, можно применять только к инструменам фондового рынка, что собственно все, кроме решетова, и делают. С валютами смотрите советник getch'а.

Yeah, I'm reading that too. As a result, I'm inclined to think it's more interesting on the fund. Yeah, well, I already wrote. Still digging, though.

Jahspear >>:

Да, твое количество сообщений впечатляет. В зеркало погляди, там, случайно, не задницу видишь?

Разобрался с кодом. Да, пересиживание убытков - это то, о чем остальные участники говорили. Повезет - не повезет.

About the mirror - did you hypothesise that from your own experience? Because I don't see asses in the mirrors in my house - they are quite high up. I imagine you do a lot of gymnastics to look at your ass.

Yeah. The only thing these freeloaders do is not to read the docs carefully. It's amazing sometimes.

As for luck and bad luck, I can give you one piece of advice. If you put the EA on two negatively correlated pairs and as soon as the pairs accidentally go in one direction and deals are opened by the logic of the TS, it will fail. After all, the positive correlation of two pairs is the only stable pattern that the Expert Advisor exploits, so as not to rely on luck.

Generally, traders are divided into two categories:

1. they trade by luck instead of carefully reading the instructions written for the Expert Advisor.

2. trading probabilities.

It seems to be almost the same thing externally. But, statistically, traders of the first category are in majority, and traders of the second category are in minority

Reshetov >>:

Насчет зеркала - это Вы по собственному опыту гипотезу сделали?

А насчет везения, могу сразу посоветовать. Поставьте советник на две отрицательно коррелированные пары и как только пары случайно пойдут в одном направлении и соответственно, по логике ТС откроются сделки, его постигнет неудача. Ведь положительная корреляция двух пар - это единственная стабильная закономерность, которую он эксплуатирует, дабы не уповать на везение.

No, it's just your way of "communicating" that leads to such conclusions. Your face clearly has nothing to do with it. Apparently you lost it.

By the way, how about introducing a check for a crossover flat?

Reason: