Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 21

ZEXEL66 >>:

На М1-да. А вот на больших ТФ...это могут быть движения...есть такой индикатор RS.

Не RSI. В МТ4 его нет.

Unfortunately, the indices start at different times each day... Almost all of them.

Bars will be scattered in different directions ("deeper" into the history).

I don't know how this can be accounted for programmatically in an indicator. I don't know if .....

So the validity will be only on small timeframes of the last (current) day - m1, m5 and - in the afternoon - m15.

Here is an example (three indices reduced to a "common denominator" in one window) :

FDAX - blue line

FTSE - red line

FCE - green line

rid >>:

К сож. индексы ежедневно начинают работу в разное время... Почти все.

Я не знаю как это можно программно учесть в индюке.

Поэтому здесь достоверность будет только на малых тф - м1, м5 и - во второй половине дня - м15

Вот пример (три индекса, сведенные к "общему знаменателю" в одном окне ) :

FDAX - синяя линия

FTSE - красная линия

FCE - зеленая линия

I meant CFDs on indices. Most of them are traded until late evening (Europeans), others, like the mini S&P around the clock.

I have nothing to do with programming, so I can't tell you anything. Once again... As in the SS index. If we have

8 different indices. Suppose that on M15 they seem to go more parallel than the currencies, but still some of them are slightly up and others slightly

down relative to each other. This will happen all the time. For example in Italy they threw a statue at Berlusconi... and in France

something happy and good). So we find an index that goes from oversold upwards, we buy it and we find an index

which goes down from above and crosses other indices and sells it. We obtain the classical spread. The basic idea is that a move that somebody's started

is that someone else's move is going to continue for a while. But the advantage is that it is easier to select the right pair from 8 CFDs than from only 2 CFDs.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Имел ввиду CFD на индексы. Большинство из них торгуется до позднего вечера (европейцы), другие, например мини S&P круглосуточно.

//////............8 CFD легче выбрать нужную пару чем из всего 2 CFD.

I have sent you in your personal message the inductor for the 3 instruments. If you don't mind - explain your thoughts graphically now.

mini S&P (ES) - seems to be there(B.) break overnight for a couple of hours. Need to clarify.

//----------------------------

BRN-CL-WTI oil

rid >>:

Послал в личку индюк для 3-х инструментов. Если вы не возражаете - поясняйте теперь свои соображения графически.

//----------------------------

Нефть BRN-CL-WTI

Did I understand correctly that this is a full analogue of SS just for other instruments (futures)?

I don't think it's a complete analogy. SS takes into account the strength of the influence of the symbols on each other. Because, in the foreign exchange market, each instrument consists of 2 currency symbols - EURUSD.

But indexes and other futures - they are symbols themselves! How can I account for their influence on each other?

Therefore, in this case the chart displays only price lines (- the difference of 2 MA's) of each symbol, reduced to the "common denominator". But, in fact, everything else is done according to the rules of building such indices.

Theoretical basis of constructing cluster indicators

rid >>:

Думаю, что не совсем полный аналог. У СС учитывается сила влияния символов др. на друга. Поскольку, на валютном рынке каждый инструмент состоит из 2-х символов-валют - EURUSD.

Но индексы и проч. фьючи - они сами себе символы! Каж же я могу тут учесть их влияние др. на друга ?

Поэтому, тут на график выводится только линии цены каждого инструмента, приведенные "общему знаменателю". Но, по сути - всё остальное выполнено в соотв. с правилами построения таких индюков.

Теоретические основы построения кластерных индикаторов

OK, I'm going to go out now and later I will send you a screenshot in a private message, based on the CC for currencies and how I understand and trade (on currencies) these

movements.

I have improved the spread indicator a bit, now the display is more convenient (bid and ask spreads, so you can see immediately "where the profit will be"):

#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Skype: en.ua.en.ua"
#property link      ""

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 2

extern int Timeframe = 1;
extern string Symbol_1 = "AUDUSD";
extern string Symbol_2 = "EURCHF";

double SpreadAsk[];
double SpreadBid[];

int init()
{
   SetIndexBuffer(0, SpreadAsk);
   SetIndexBuffer(1, SpreadBid);
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_SECTION,EMPTY,2,Red);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_SECTION,EMPTY,2,Blue);
   return(0);
}

int start()
{
   int k;
   double N = 0;
   double Sum = 0;
   for( k = 0; k < iBars( Symbol_1, Timeframe); k++)
   {
      int symb2Shift = iBarShift( Symbol_2, Timeframe,iTime( Symbol_1, Timeframe, k),true);
      if( symb2Shift != -1)
      {   
         double askSymb1 = iOpen( Symbol_1, Timeframe, k) + MarketInfo( Symbol_1,MODE_SPREAD)*MarketInfo( Symbol_1,MODE_POINT);
         double bidSymb1 = iOpen( Symbol_1, Timeframe, k);

double askSymb2 = iOpen( Symbol_2, Timeframe, symb2Shift) + MarketInfo( Symbol_2,MODE_SPREAD)*MarketInfo( Symbol_2,MODE_POINT);
         double bidSymb2 = iOpen( Symbol_2, Timeframe, symb2Shift);

if( bidSymb1!=0&& bidSymb2!=0)
         {
            SpreadAsk[ k] = askSymb1 - bidSymb2;
            SpreadBid[ k] = bidSymb1 - askSymb2;                  
         }
      }
   }
   string comment = "Spread ASK: " + GetCurrentSpread("ask") + " BID: " + GetCurrentSpread("bid");
   Comment( comment);
   return(0);
}
double GetCurrentSpread(string param)
{
   if( param == "ask")
   {
      return(MarketInfo( Symbol_1,MODE_ASK) - MarketInfo( Symbol_2,MODE_BID));
   }
   else
   {
      return(MarketInfo( Symbol_1,MODE_BID) - MarketInfo( Symbol_2,MODE_ASK));
   }
}

I would like totake this opportunity to ask advice on choosing a kitchen broker with CFDs on futures (energies and financials) and microlots.

Exactly a kitchen. Kitchens, on a level below Bro. Bro is not suitable because when you open an account they ask for the real passport data, they don't want to open an account for a minor =\.

Personal messages please.

yes - thanks ! The display is much better now !

EURUSD+NZDUSD -

Fduch >>:

Пользуясь случаем хотел бы попросить совета по выбору кухни-брокера с CFD на фьючерсы (energies и financials) и микролотами.

Именно кухни. Кухни, по уровню ниже Бро.. Бро не подходит т.к. при открытии счета требуют реальные паспортные данные, несовершеннолетнему счет не хотят открывать =\

В личные сообщения, пожалуйста.

I just came across a new brokerage house the other day - there are a lot of instruments there. There are strictly 2 contracts per instrument.

Even DJ STOCKS Ribbon is announced free for clients.

Like minilots - check out there on the site. Address - in a personal note thrown.

rid >>:

Я вот буквально на днях наткнулся вроде на новый ДЦ - инструментов много там. По 2 контракта строго на инструмент присутствует.

Даже Лента DJ STOCKS бесплатная анонсируется для клиентов.

Вроде с минилотами, - проверь там на сайте. Адрес - в личку кинул.

Please send me one as well.
Reason: