Intuition testing - page 2

There is an add-on for 2003 office that allows you to work with 2007 office. I use it, I like it. You can look it up in the isti.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
Saved it in 2003 format. Try it, maybe it will run.

It's on, thanks.

Mischek >> :

>> Old, but maybe some people haven't seen it.

Funny test, the box says 2 to 5 years old, so I put it together in a day :o)

Urain >> :

Funny test, it says 2 to 5 on the box so I put it together in a day :o)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111954

Thank you, Mischek.

Now that we are armed with a tool, it would be great to establish a norm under which intuition is considered indifferent to human actions (I want to note that intuition can not only give good, but also be harmful). Well, the theoretical solution of the problem is 25 out of 50 (50%). I have constructed some probability densities, so that I can estimate the distribution of a random variable.

Series of 50 trials, 100 series.

A series of 50 trials, 1000 series.

You can see from the figures that the sample is distributed according to the normal law, and when we talk about 1000 series, the probability density image more accurately represents this law. Which is, in fact, obvious. :)

I urge everyone who is interested in this branch to test their intuition calmly, without haste. Do 100 series of 50 tests (not more than 2 per day :) and compare the results with the above. I submit that every MAN (with a capital letter) is able to deflect the mathematical expectation in his favour!

Intuition is a gift from God.

AlexEro >> :
Intuition is a gift from God.

But sometimes you want to eat too. That's the antithesis of scrambled eggs.

(Naturally, "scrambled eggs" is a category here.)

As an option. The only test here is whether a particular person has it (God's gift).

lea >> :

I didn't like the interface of the new versions. Uncomfortable. Although maybe I just didn't get to see its strengths......

sayfuji wrote >>

There is an add-on for 2003 office which allows to work with 2007 office. I use it, I like it. It's searchable.

There is also a utility which makes 2007 like 2003.

Classic Menu for Office 2007

Reason: