It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 7

OAE писал(а) >>

(do you know any mathematicians who are stock market millionaires? I don't)

Time to find out:

http://offline.computerra.ru/2008/724/352196/

PS: There are no millionaires who are TA virtuosos :o)

grasn >> :

Time to find out:

http://offline.computerra.ru/2008/724/352196/

PS: There are no millionaire TA virtuosos :o)

Yeah, we know how they trade :) Before the crisis we were doing very well ourselves, too bad we don't have resources like these guys.

I only know card players who were upset when they entered the market because they had been in the wrong business for so long and the years had passed... :)

OAE >> :

Yeah, we know how they trade :) We were doing very well ourselves before the crisis, too bad we don't have the same resources as these guys.

I only know gamblers who were upset when they came to the market that they were still in the wrong business, and the years had gone by... :)

Crisis is just a holiday of some sort. Too bad it's short ....

Price movement, a process is not random. It cannot be inherently random, because transactional transactions are not random. It is true that price movements are difficult to predict. And more often than not, it is even unpredictable. So our task is to learn to find those moments in time when price movement is most probable. The technical analysis, news and intuition, as well as experience, will help us here. In case of a stupid attempt to build a mathematical model of the market (combination of indicators) - it's imho nonsense of a sick trader's head, there is anyway a 50/50 probability (with commission costs even lower).

Once again I will emphasize that it is necessary to have not only the art of mathematical modelling of trading systems in the language of clear mathematical relations, but also the "psychological" modelling - the behaviour of the market crowd, the reaction to the news, investors' expectations, etc. Then the probability of making a correct forecast increases significantly.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

And if you are just trying to build a mathematical model of the market (combination of indicators) - it is imho nonsense of a sick trader's head

I hope you do not consider absolutely all price-dependent functions to be "indicators"? A function is not a function.

Alex5757000 >> :

Price movement, the process is not random..... The fact that price movements are difficult to predict is true. And more often than not even unpredictable. .....

What do you mean by "price movement" ? And how is it different from a "price movement"?

OAE >> :

Yeah, we know how they trade :) We were doing very well ourselves before the crisis, and it's a pity we don't have the same resources as these guys.

I don't know, how do they trade?

I only know gamblers who were upset when they came to the market that they were still in the wrong business, and the years had gone by... :)

Somehow it's the other way around, my card players make a spinning motion near their temple with their index finger while looking at the market.

Yes, we've had this conversation before. I don't know of any successful one who works on predictions (trading by market model). Maybe it's different on forex, but I doubt it.))) But trading by following the market is an absolutely realistic way. Actually, it was about that here. There is a traded context model - it is used for trading.

I downloaded the entry/exit indicator again - today's day (red/green - position opening; blue exit):

Pre-shots are there, too.

Svinozavr >> :

Yes, we've had this conversation before. I don't know of any successful one who works on predictions (trading by market model). Maybe it's different on forex, but I doubt it.))) But trading by following the market is an absolutely realistic way. Actually, it was about that here. There is a traded context model - it is used for trading.

I downloaded the entry/exit indicator again - today's day (red/green - position opening; blue exit):

There is also an image there.

Following the market is predicting the market. And it's mostly correct. :)

paukas >> :

The crisis is just a holiday of sorts. Pity short ....

Quite right - different methods are good at different times!

Reason: