Trade Expert Manager - page 6

IlyaA писал(а) >>

You must be teasing. You know that Hasuda himself created Ishimoku in addition to the candles.

But that doesn't stop you from using Ishimoku however you like and with whatever you like.

Integer писал(а) >>

Because it is fake. It is announced that there is a function that does not actually exist.

Personally, I use it. I occasionally pips. On a real account I need to adjust trailing stop parameters, I don't need to switch to a demo account and stop other feeds working. I virtually open a couple of trades, work out the close. Look wider :)

em_team >> :

It's the Taichi system. Look it up, there was an article about it here.

>> I did a search. Neither a site search nor a google search of the site yielded any results. I'd appreciate a description. Let's see how the Ishimoku was neutered.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

I did a search. Neither a site search nor a google search yielded any results. I would appreciate a description. Let's see how the Ishimoku was neutered.

By the nickname Cronex look it up. Very interesting. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8961

em_team писал(а) >>

Personally, I use it. I occasionally pips. On a real account I need to adjust trailing stop parameters, I don't need to switch to a demo account and stop other feeds working. I virtually open a couple of trades, work out the close. Look wider :)

I'm not denying that the whole thing doesn't work.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

I did a search. Neither a site search nor a google search of the site yielded any results. I would be grateful for a description. Let's see how the Ishimoku was neutered.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1501

Integer писал(а) >>

I'm not denying that the whole thing doesn't work in general.

You made a loud half-page "fake" post saying it's a useless feature. I answered you how I use it :)

em_team писал(а) >>

You made a loud, half-page "fake" post about a useless feature. I told you how I use it :)

You are using it with your own Expert Advisor, specially written for it.

em_team >> :

Attached to one function, there's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

Right, tell me about it.

Trading settings/Equity management/Martingale level

By the way, in short-term trading (pips), the button - transfer to BOO is very helpful. I would be happy to comment on how it works.
Reason: