Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 38

grasn >> :

About my conversion. How it works in general I'm posting on the next thread (forecast from 100 to 500 M15 counts). I am fine-tuning it now.

Ah, I thought it was a novelty.

In fact, the topic is dead. >>However, we couldn't even agree on what kind of process has to be evaluated for stationarity.

grasn писал(а) >>
I think it's not very objective to accuse AlexEro, he was asked about soldering boards, he told us in pictures, he told us a little bit about himself, and what's wrong with that? I don't give a fuck if someone has a patent or a degree or something. I personally do not care, the important thing is that we are who we are, which is a medical fact,

Everyone asserts themselves on the forum, but to a different extent and in different ways. The main thing is to stop in time so as not to reduce the practical utility of communication to zero

Svinozavr >> :

We will judge the adequacy of the beard model by the stationarity of the residuals of meaning in your posts. Done.

Yes. I liked the entropy reduction in your posts.

But the style has suffered.

Avals >> :

Everyone asserts themselves on the forum, but to a different extent and in different ways. The main thing is to stop in time so as not to reduce the practical usefulness of communication to zero

Sometimes it's necessary to wait for (As Piggyback says) the corpse of the enemy to float down the river.

Because someone else's - hard-earned thought doesn't get through at once.

HideYourRichess >> :

Ah, I thought some innovations.

apart from stationarity no methods to combat non-stationarity have been invented yet, so it's boring, no innovations so far, just wait

to Avals

All self-assertion on the forum, but to a different extent and in different ways. The main thing is to stop in time not to reduce the practical usefulness of communication to zero

He seemed to be behaving himself, but you have to compare notes :o)

grasn писал(а) >>

to Avals

he seemed to behave himself, (you learn by comparison :o)

It's about everyone and myself in particular. Every thread comes down to flooding. Apparently, moderation must be biased :)

Avals >> :

That goes for everyone and myself as well. Every thread is reduced to a flood. Apparently the moderation must be biased :)

It's normal, that's how it always works when everyone knows everything. There's nothing to discuss very quickly :o)

grasn >> :

Apart from stationarity, no methods have been invented yet to combat non-stationarity, so it's boring, no innovations so far, so we wait

To this, - I can only move my eyebrows meaningfully and say, process, process, process...

Zhunko >> :
Deleted my posts about stationary with pictures. They don't belong here... Off-topic...

And you should remove your username from the forum so you don't embarrass yourself in this company

Mischek >> :

And you should remove your username from the forum so you don't embarrass yourself in this company.

You are right as always.

How's my friend?

Reason: