How strong movements are born - page 15

granit77 писал(а) >>
Nah, brother, that's a bit of chiromancy. >> I don't see...

It's possible that it really is chiromancy. But there's something to it, isn't there?

DC2008 >> :

It's possible that it really is chiromancy. But there's something about it, isn't there?

Well, that's what I said, chiromancy. With an "i," not an "e."

This is how the strong movement in EURUSD started today. The first clue was an increase in volume.

DC2008 >> :

This is how the strong movement in EURUSD started today. The first clue was the increase in volume.

Everything in the world seems to repeat itself at a certain interval. Similar "one-to-one" pictures were presented about 5-6 years ago on one of the forums. It's hard to remember exactly where, but they were definitely there. Work in that direction, maybe you'll get something out of it.

Increased activity is not a necessary or sufficient condition for the birth of a movement. Either way, it's a guessing game. (IMHO should I add?))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Increased activity is not a necessary or sufficient condition to generate a movement. In any case, it is a guessing game. (IMHO should I add?))

I totally agree. But you have to prepare for possible moves. Otherwise prices will fly in the opposite direction - where the huge moose and Uncle Kolya live.

ULAD писал(а) >>

Work in this direction, maybe you will get something.

Working. Perhaps in the near future, I can visually confirm Elliott waves and Fibonacci levels with emission.

There is a simpler indicator of "nascent movement": the wristwatch.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>
There is a simpler indicator of the "nascent movement" - a wristwatch.

+100

I was waiting to see who would be the first to say so.

Reason: